Chapter -25

Third Person (P.O.V)

Vansh stared at Ishaan for good five minutes before letting out loud laugh, which was mixer of amusement and confusion.

"What do you think, you are trying to do baby?" Vansh asked with amusement sprilling in his eyes and a grin on his face.

"Nothing, you wanted a way revenge and I'm just giving you a one"  Ishaan spoke with confidence.

"And how can I be sure it's not your plan to fool me" Vansh asked.

"As if you are not already"Ishaan muttered under his breath.

"What?" Vansh braked out

"T.A.K.E I.T or L.E.A.V.E." Ishaan gritted out.

"Baby off course I will marry but remember it that no matter whatever you are planning just remember it won't be successful, my men will get in 3 min."  Vansh said and went without sparing a second glance at Ishaan

Oh how much he's going to regret not looking at Ishaan's face because if he did, he would have seen the darkness on his face.

Shubmam (P.O.V)

After searching for more while, we got the exact location of Ishaan and Aditi, iit was the outskirts of Mumbai.

Everyone got armed and ready to leave.

Me, Abhi and Rohit Bhai and Virat bhai were together in the second car, Rohit Bhai was driving car.

"Shub , few of our men already reached there and checked the area , it's clear" Virat bhai said

"Good Bhai, tell them to wait around and still keep their eyes open for any possible threats."I told Virat after checking my weapons.

"Roger that."

*After three hours*

"Shub, we're here"  Rohit Bhai said after stopping the car.

Slowly everyone us got of the car and went near men, waiting for my orders.

"I don't care what happens, how many we kill , we have to get Ishaan and Aditi out of the there today" I told in Stern voice.

And silently told them to enter and capture the warehouse from four sides.

Slowly, I went inside with my gun , followed by Abhi, as we entered inside we saw two standing infront large, I immediately shot one of them and Abhi killed the second

This alerted others guards which failed to see, and heavy firing was started, Abhi was covering for me.

"Shub , you get going, we will handle this." Abhi said to which I nodded and went crossing the doors.

As I as entered the doors slammed shut and the whole room was dark and chill , suddenly my head started to spin.

I started feeling dizzy and having a hard time while breathing, until I felt something running down my nose, slowly brought my shaky hands to check

Only to blood, I was losing my conscious, feeling dizzy and blood sweeping out of my nose, it meant that the air in this room was poisoned

Fucking hell, Vansh you are vicious little shit, I will give you that,

And suddenly everything blackout....

....

..

...

...

...

...

....

....

...

I woke up groaning, my head felt like, someone hammed it.

It took few minutes to realise that I was tied to chair with Abhi on my left and Rohit Bhai and Virat bhai on my right, I tried to speak but my throat felt too dried.

"What happened"? I asked in rough voice.

" We were fighting but someone shot us from behind." Abhi replied.

"Fucking hell." I cursed out.

"Indeed" A voice spoke out , and figure imgered from darkness of room

"Vansh"

"Shubmam"

"How are you, I hope it wasn't very painful to find me" I could his smugness.

"Do you think, you can lock me here forever, you do know my power right" I smirked dispite being in pain.

"Off course, that's why I plan to kill" vansh said taking out his gun.

" Try it" I whispered.

"Gladly".

Shoot, Shoot.

************************************
Hello pretty girl and boy , I hope you guys like this chapter and please give loves to my other stories, please don't forget to comment and vote.love you

                                          Bye purples...