Chapter -10

Third person (P.O.V)

Scotland....

Ring .....

Ring.....

Ring....

Ring....

Ring....

"Ufffff coming, just wait". The girl said being frustrated because of continuous ringing of doorbell.

As she towards the main door and opened; only to see no one was there, thinking some kids must have pranked her.

She was going to lock her door but her gaze on something infront of her door, a beautifully wrapped box in red was there, she looked here and there to find who left it but couldn't.

So she picked the box and went inside the house to open the box, as she opened it; a horrified scream left from her mouth and she hurriedly called someone while sobbing loudly.

Phone call..

Hello.. the person on the other side said.

T-t-the.....bo-box ..... and blo-ood . The girl tried explain everything while crying.

Shit ....... Listen please stop crying and come back as soon as possible. The person on other side said as calmly as possible but his was also seemed distressed.

Shubmam (P.O.V)

Mumbai...

As I was touring my house to Ishaan; I got a good look of Ish and as always he was looking fabulous and I so lost in my thoughts that I didn't heard Ishaan calling me until I felt someone shaking only to find it was Ishaan.

"Oye shub where are you lost" he asked looking concerned about my lack of communication.

" Aree kuch nahi bas kuch soch Raha tha ( nothing just thinking about something)." I shrugged and he agreed after that I showed my bedroom to Ish .

" Wow yarr it's so beautiful, so elegant just looking like a wow." He exclaimed while looking around and I faceplamed at his choice of words.

"Seriously ish , you really need to stop watching memes." I said with small smile but he just showed him tongue to which I just shook my head at his childish antics.

As Ish was exploring my room so I decided to check my phone as it was vibrating but before I could reach it, I heard laughing at something and I looked up to see him laughing at my childhood pics.

"Haha Shub this so cute, I'm going take photo of this." He said while and I ran towards him take as he saw me running, he ran towards the door but I was faster than him, I cought his wrist and we both fell on bed as I started tickling him as he begged me to leave, and after time I stopped as he was having trouble in breathing.

As I looked down at him; my breathe hitched , because the man underneath was looking like a art with his messy hair, little tears in the corner of eyes and moonlight falling directly over him , making him look unrealistic.

I was looking directly at him and after time as he claimed down , he looked up at me and I can say I heard him taking large intake of oxygen.

We both were looking at each other, deeply lost in each other's eyes until we heard shouting from downstairs, which broke our staring contest.

Ishaan pushed me lightly and I immediately sat on other side of the bed, being embarrassed because of whatever happened here just few minutes ago, until we heard the shouting and went downstairs.

And what I saw you won't believe it, Aditi and Abhi on each other's neck like literally. And after coming out of shock , me and Ishaan took them away from each other.

And after time scolding both of them we ate our dinner and Ishaan and Aditi went as tomorrow is their's college.

************************************
Hi my beautiful readers.

I hope you guys like this chapter and don't forget to comment as it motivates me and vote too. And I will introduce new characters twoo..

So should I take as yes Miss jahnvisingh_11😘