Chapter -20

Third person (P.O.V)

Thud..

The door of the office cabin opened with loud noise and everyone inside the office turned to see the intriguer.........

It' was none other than Vansh, he entered the room with such a aura that everyone Shivered in fear.

"Vansh, my son!!!." Exclamed the man who stood up from the chair to hug Vansh.

But Vansh; ingnored him and went to sit on the chair, as he sitted on the chair, jr twirled around and started laughing.

"Finally my doll is with me and can't wait to see, break him and fix him to break him again." He said laughing.

"Vansh, you kno..ahhh" Vansh's dad spoke only to be silenced by a bullet near his feet.

"Shut up or otherwise it will be your head next time, what do think that you can order me around like illegiment  son huh??" Vansh shouted in anger while he clutching his gun tightly.

"Remember that, I won't listen to your shit so stop talking and prepare to send a message to that fucking bastard and till then, I'll go and meet my doll." Vansh said leaving no space for argument.

Shubmam (P.O.V)

"Ahhhh." I shouted in frustration as I was still unable to find any lead about Ishaan.

Slowly, I started to feel scared and losing hope.it's like a dead end now, my men are fucking useless.

I was still thinking, how to find Ishaan and Aditi, until, the door of my room opened and Abhishek, Virat bhai and Rohit Bhai, with my dad and Uncle ( Ishaan's dad) entered inside.

"Shub did you get any clue?" Asked uncle, while pacing around the room.

"No and even if I got any, you and dad are the last people, I'll say anything too" I said trying to be polite while controlling my anger.

"Shub, we already said sorry and we're guilty for what we did, why can't you forgive us like everyone else, Ishaan doesn't even remember it?" Dad said, having enough of my coldness towards them.

"Really, then don't fucking forget, that the reason, Ishaan doesn't remember half of his childhood, is because of you guys." I shouted and left from there towards my warehouse, until I got a call from Abhi saying someone just delivered a C.D.

I turned my wheels back towards the house and after 10 min later I reached and immediately entered the house, to everyone sitting in living room.

"Abhi quick play it." I said and sat on couch, waiting for it to start.

The video.........

" Hello, Shubi." A man said from the dark room.

"Do you want to know where is M.Y. Doll, he's here with me and he is looking fuckable that I can't wait to have him."he  said showing us the view of unconscious Ishaan and Aditi whose mouth was tapped.

"Do you know, this little girl is got, that my me can't wait to have her, well I am generous person, so little fun for them be like arranged." He said while gripping Aditi 's hair in a tight grip.

"I told you, that I will distroy you guys and now it's happening." He said while laughing and the video cutt off.

The video end......

" Abhi send this video to our hacker and tell him to give any clue as fast as possible if love his life." I said while going towards my gym to release some anger.

If something happened to Ishaan, then consider yourself to be dead,Mr. Vansh.

************************************
Hello ji, How are you ji?
I hope fine and please don't forget to comment and vote, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter .

And yeah one of my friend is writing a story please support her.

It's a beautiful story, please do read it and support her . account - charmsofmoonx.

                                    Bye purples.....