Chapter -19

Third person (P.O.V)

"We're soon going to land."a voice resonated through the cabinet of plane and a man who was sitting there with closed eyes, sat straight listening the voice.

"It's been a while."He said after getting down the plane and buttoning up his suit jacket.

He slowly went towards the car which was waiting for him and sat inside, while calling someone.

Phone call.......

"I'm back in the city and make sure everyone knows it, that vansh Singh Rathore is back."he said and hung up without listening to the other side.

Phone call ended.......

"I'm back Mumbai and it's been quite long and now I plan to take everything slowly but gradually." He said while looking outside with small devilish smile.

Aditi(P.O.V)

"Ughh."I said as my head was killing me, I slowly opened my eyes and looked around to see that I was tied with Ishaan on my left, but he was still unconscience.

" Hello, is someone out there, please help us." I shouted, while trying to remove the ropes around.

"Ishaan, wake up, please please." I said to Ishaan, while hard to remove these ropes around me.

"Shhhh, he's sleeping."a voice whispered near my ear and I immediately turned to see a girl standing there with a mask.

"Who are you?? And what do you want from us."I shouted at her as I started feeling scared now.

"Shhh, we don't want you,all we wanted was that boy but it's your luck that you were with him but don't worry darling soon you will released." That girl said while close to me and touching my face with the gun that in her hands,

Until we a gun firing sound and as I looked at the girl's arm and I was shocked to it bleeding.

" You sure do have some courage to defey me." The said person who shot her while the girl kept looking at the ground and the problem was that I couldn't see any of them 's face because darkness and mask they were wearing.

"Sorry Boss." Said the girl and man started laughing while holding his stomach.

"Do you think that I give a damn about about your sorry, no, because I won't hesitate to Kill my own son then who are you???" The asked while gritting his jaw tightly and gestured the guards to take her out.

"And as for you, don't worry I will soon deal with you too before that I some things to do, till enjoy." He said and went outside from here.

One thing is sure, that I have to leave this with Ishaan even if it costs my , but Ishaan have to go from here, and with this I started to find the way to get away from this place.

************************************
Hola my bootiful readers and I am back, yayyyyuyyyu...
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and please don't forget to comment and vote, love you guys,💕💕💕. 

                                                Bye purples...