chapter 1

Y/n - Reader aka you

"I'm leaving!" A male voice yelled right before he existed through the door to make his way to his bike.

"Don't come home late, we're having gimbap for lunch" a woman's voice yelled back, making the boy bop his head in excitement giving him a smile on his face, creating small dimples on his face.

"Beomgyu!!" A black haired boy approached him with his red bike. The neighbour's son, Kang Taehyun. Him and Beomgyu are close friends. They go on bike rides almost every morning. Well, if the other isn't busy.

"I heard that there is a new internet Cafe around here, want to ride there?" Taehyun excitingly suggested.

"What game?" Beomgyu turned his head to Taehyun in question.

"R**ident ev*l?" Taehyun suggested a game.

"Good! Last to come needs to buy the snacks!" Beomgyu rode off hurriedly. Taehyun followed behind.

Taehyun Got to beomgyu and even surpassed him. Beomgyu was surprised at how much Taehyun had improved.

"Nah, I'm not playing this game, let's pay for our own" Beomgyu tried to quit after realizing that he's going to lose.

"Bro you're rich as hell, and you expect me to pay for you? Insert laughing emoji. Seriously." Taehyun spoke highly.

"I'm saving, I don't really want to use it!" Beomgyu whined.

"Fine, I'll pay!" Taehyun gave in.

"Thanks" Beomgyu got off his bike and locked it, so did Taehyun they both went inside and sat on a computer next to each other.

They searched for the game they wanted to play and couldn't really find it.

"Heyy they don't have it yet" Taehyun leaned back in stress.

"Let's just stop at a café to eath something" Beomgyu suggested to Taehyun.

"Ugh, we'll have to lock our bikes twice now" Taehyun whined lazily  while rubbing his eyes.

"Get your lazy ass up, let's go" Beomgyu got up first and went to Taehyun. Taehyun also got up and they both went to their bikes, they unlocked it one by one and then rode on it.

"Let's go to Monday's café!" Beomgyu suggested to Taehyun. It's Beomgyu's favorite Café.

"They're closed dummy" Taehyun spoke. "Yea-WHAT? Whyyy" Beomgyu Whined.