Chapter 12

~

December 13th, 00:09

...

Y/n slowly opens her eyes and turns her head around to see Beomgyu looking into her eyes gently, as in, Beomgyu was scared to death that only Yunjin got to see his angry side. Beomgyu quickly flinched and jumped towards Y/n as soon as he saw her open her eyes.

"Y/n, what happened?" Beomgyu asked while looking all worried.

Y/n felt a pain in the back of her head as she sat up.

"You don't have to sit up" Yunjin spoke to her.

Y/n was dizzy, she grabbed the back of her head tightly as all she could see was pitch black.

"Y/n?"

Her name echoed as she squinted her eyes in pain.

...

After a few minutes, Y/n came back to herself, she took deep breaths and adjusted into the two standing infront of her.

"What happened?" Y/n questioned the two.

"Thats what we wanted to ask you, you don't remember anything at all?" Yunjin asked the confused
Y/n.

Y/n hummed in response denying.

"That's okay, I gave the fingerprints to investigation" Yunjin calmly spoke. "You what!?" Y/n jumped. Yunjin just smiled and somebody called so she left the room.

"Does your arm hurt? Should we bandage it?" Beomgyu worried.
Y/n flashed a smile, "it's alright, it doesn't hurt that much"

"You should be careful" Beomgyu's eyes were filmed with worry and fear. "I will, don't worry about me. It sounds too dramatic" Y/n chuckled.

Beomgyu was still worried about
Y/n despite being friends for only a week, it was unbelievable how fast he caught these feeling upon her.

All of the sudden, you could hear a knock on the door. The door slowly opened as the doctor came in. He approached Y/n and Beomgyu and started about the accident. "She's fine, it's good that the object didn't get in her eye" The doctor explained. "When may i leave?" The girl asked. "Depends on your injuries, can you get up on two feet?" The doctor asked. Y/n hurriedly pushed the blankets off and got up. Beomgyu was worried but Y/n didn't fall or anything. He sighed a sigh of relief and the doctor smiled showing a sign that she may go home.

...

"The building is way further than the school. Are you okay going by yourself?" Beomgyu asked.

"She's not alone, we go together" Yunjin placed her arm on Y/n's shoulder. Beomgyu let a small smile appear on his face and Yunjin smirked at Y/n. "Well then, we're off. See you tomorrow" Yunjin said as she threw smirks at Y/n.

...

"I noticed something about Beomgyu" Yunjin spoke, Y/n turned her head to Yunjin and poured water to the glass she had placed on the table. Y/n Sat down and starting gulping her water. "He likes you" Yunjin blurted.
Y/n shocked, choked on the water as she struggled to swallow. She tried to not Spit it out. Yunjin started giggling. Like we all know. If you ask your friend if she likes
THAT person. She will either overreact and say "NO WAY, You're spitting nonsense, I would never like somebody like him" or they'd say "I don't" a simple answer like that mostly means that they're not inlove, but if they do overreact, it's a sign they're inlove. Well, mostly.

Yunjin was paying attention to what Y/n would say. "I don't, he's not really my type" Y/n said as she wiped the water that was spilt on the table. Yunjin got confused. She decides to let it slide as she wanted to announce something more different.

"Y/n, sorry to be breaking this to you like this but I have to leave abroad" Yunjin spoke, Y/n's eyes widened in shock as she stopped wiping. "My dad wants me to take care of his other company until we find a right CEO for it.." Yunjin spilled. Y/n was left with raw emotions as she teared up a little. Without Yunjin she knew she wouldn't survive alone, she's the one who keeps her active and supported. "For how many days?" Y/n asked Yunjin as she left the table to throw away the napkin.
"About a few months, you can manage without me right?" Yunjin asked Y/n. Y/n didn't know what to say, she just flashed a light smile and took a seat next to Yunjin. "I'll close the café for a while then" Y/n smiled. Y/n and Yunjin had given their lives to work at that café and really wanted to build up a successful well-known café. They had given their everything and were going to build the second floor, but due to Yunjin leaving the café changing was going to get delayed. "I'll make talks with builders for the Cafe, so don't be upset alright?" Yunjin gave Y/n a smile. Y/n looked at her and smiled back.

"When is your flight?" Y/n asked Yunjin.

"I'll leave after Christmas, so we still have time to hang out" Yunjin spoke as Y/n cheered.