Chapter 5

~

~

...

Yunjin was fine with Y/n resting, after all. Y/n had done every single job here herself. However. Yunjin took care of the café for an hour which also tires her. Baking and serving at the same time for an hour Made Yunjin sigh in exhaust.

Y/n decided to help out with the serving while Yunjin took care of the table. Some goodies were getting sold out really fast for example, the princess cake pop. Most customers would come in with their little daughter or their niece and buy them the princess Cake pop, we make cake pops everyday and they all get sold out early in the morning, because the people taking their child to the kindergarten decide to have breakfast here ! I mean that in a nice way too.

...

Beomgyu was laying down on his bed as he thought of the brown haired girl. The girl, which is Y/n. Beomgyu had a hard time remembering people's names. Especially the one's he's not close with. If any guest comes and asks him "do you remember me?" He will agree to that, but if they ever ask "do you know my name," he's running upstairs to avoid that question. Mostly his mother has his back saying that "he is really shy" because his mom knows Beomgyu doesn't like being around grownups.

Beomgyu couldn't keep Y/n out of her head. Why? He has no idea. And he shouldn't care about it either. So he doesn't. He gets up trying to figure something to do. Since he's an only child- I mean. Since his brother is in Seoul, Beomgyu doesn't what to do. Beomgyu lives in a smaller village in Daegu. His Brother went to Seoul to find a job, and he's the one sending all the money to his family.

Beomgyu got up on his feet and searched for his phone. Not because he wanted to play it, but he wanted to call Taehyun. Don't ask why, you'll find out.

...

"Why?"  Taehyun asked in a confused tone.

"Because I'm craving for a coffee and a dessert????" He answered in a 'Duh' type of tone.

After Taehyun agreeing, Beomgyu rushed to go dress up. He brushed his mullet and wore a black Nike hoodie, for the bottoms, he wore a dark baggier Jeans.

...

"Welco-" Y/n's eyes shocked to see Beomgyu And Taehyun walking in as the bells jingled.

"Welcome again!" Y/n greeted them happily.

"Is that smile fake?" Beomgyu furrowed an eyebrow.