chapter 3

~

~

"I'm so sorry" Beomgyu helped    Y/n up. Both of their foreheads as red as their cheeks. Y/n was embarrassed, Yunjin laughing near her was making it worse. Beomgyu was embarrassed because he just fell.

"Stop laughing" Y/n elbowed Yunjin thar caused her to stop and make a serious face all of the sudden.

Beomgyu bowed and apologized, so did Y/n. After an awkward apology they went their own path while beomgyu unlocked his bike and rode to his own house. Yunjin and Y/n went to the gimbap house and ordered gimbap.

"You guys match each other for real" Yunjin starts while picking up a gimbap with her chopsticks.

"You think?" Y/n said while chewing on the food.

"When you guys bowed, I realized that you guys match each other well" Yunjin spoke.

Y/n didn't really pay attention to what yunjin was saying.

"Uh-huh" She said while still chewing.

"Ask him for his number!" Yunjin finally spat out causing Y/n's eyeballs to pop out.

"Are you nuts, I literally just broke up with that psycho" Y/n changed her tone.

"Don't talk about that psycho. If I see his face I'll bury him" Yunjin's playful tone also changed.

"Speaking of the devil.. " Y/n pointed at a direction with her eyes.

Yunjin turned her head 180° to the back to see who it was. Y/n got embarrassed and covered her face.

"It's sang'soo's friends. But where is he?" Yunjin asked.

"Shut up, let's leave" Y/n already felt uncomfortable

Y/n grabbed Yunjin'a purse to help her be quicker. They both were walking out but all of the sudden..

"Aye, isn't that Sang'soo's girlfriend? The one that tried to kiss him but failed" they started mocking Y/n.

Yunjin heard this and got furious. She held her anger in until they were close to the exist.

"Sang-soo wanted to fuck with her but she was scared because she had never done it" the nonsense they were blabbing about made Yunjin's blood boil. She took a glance at Y/n's face to see her eyes filled with tears. Yunjin couldn't take this anymore. She ran back to the asshole and punched him really hard in the face knocking him out on the table where he got covered in syrup and rice.