chapter 2

~

~

Right after Y/n put extra spice on the cheesecake, she took the orders out and placed it on the two's table.

The two thanked the waitress and taehyun took a small bite out of the cheesecake, while beomgyu took a bite out of his tiramisu. Beomgyu felthis tiramisu really spicy and almost threw it out. But he knew it would've been disgusting to clean up so he swallowed it. He started coughing because of the tiramisu powder, this probably happens to most people but he decided to be dramatic about it.

Y/n saw what happened and she knew she messed up. Instead of cheesecake, she heard tiramisu. So she added the spice to the tiramisu.

Y/n ran to the kitchen and picked up a bottle of water while Yunjin looked at her with confusion.

"What? What happened!?" Yunjin asked as she saw her friend Panic.

Y/n ran to the table and placed a bottle of water with a note next to it.

"Does your tiramisu taste bad?" Taehyun asked, despite all the coughing and choking. He still thought beomgyu liked it. But it's Beomgyu's fault that he wanted to poison taehyun's food in the first place.

"I messed up" Y/n spoke while walking back to the kitchen in worries.

"What'd you do?" Yunjin was already laughing at the state of her friend.

"The guy asked me to add extra spice to their cheesecake but I added spice to the tiranisu instead! And the tiramisu he asked for was bear shaped! The bear we named cuddly bear is now deathly bear!" Y/n overreacted.

"Girl, be so damn for real right now, it's your first mistake and you've been working since 5 AM. They'll understand. I hope.." Yunjin spoke as she supported her best friend.

"I hope that a rumor doesn't spread about this café" Y/n whined.

"Oh shit" Yunjin forgot about the reputation and she ran to the table. Yunjin took out loads of money from her wallet and went near the table.

"We're very sorry that my friend accidentally added the spice to the tiramisu, you may try this one and it's on the house. Please enjoy your mea-"

"Wait. Did I ask for extra spice?" Taehyun looked at The waitress in confusion.

"Well, my friend said that one of you asked spice to be added to the cheesecake?" Yunjin spoke in confusion.