Chapter 9

...

It was lunch time and Yunjin had invited Beomgyu and Taehyun to the their table since Y/n wanted to communicate with others.

"It's good to have you here" Beomgyu spoke.

"Agreed" Taehyun added, Y/n threw a gentle smile at them while Yunjin stuffed her mouth with skittles.

"Be careful with the kids, most of them are filthy so only walk with your close ones" Beomgyu secured
Y/n about the things she should've known.

After lunch, the four of them made their way to art class, Yunjin had linked her arms with
Y/n's so she kind of toured her the entire way.

They finally entered the art class and took their seats, the teacher started the lesson by sticking up arts

"So for the first day off of break, I'd like you guys to draw something that you guys admire, for example if you admire the nature you draw or, if it's flowers you draw flowers" The teacher explained.

"Just draw a trash can, you look like you admire them" Taehyun teased Beomgyu causing Taehyun to earn an elbow punch from Beomgyu. Y/n who had seen this laughed a little on the interaction they were having.

"What are you gonna draw?" Y/n asked Yunjin.

"Money, obvi" Yunjin sassiliy spoke while Y/n chuckled at her humor.

"What about you?" Yunjin asked
Y/n. "I don't think i really admire anyone or anything. But I do admire you as My best friend not someone huge" Y/n said while leaning back in stress.

"Just draw the nature or something" Yunjin adviced her.
Y/n thanked her and started drawing immediately. She drew starting from the top of the album, and then slowly curling the pencil down.

...

During art class, the teacher suddenly let a girl in.
"Your friend is back kids, please communicate well" The teacher spoke while pushing a girl in.

The girl slowly walked to an empty seat at the back. Y/n eyed her presence as she felt a soft vibe coming from her.

She slowly sat at an empty chair whole grabbing the art supplies next to her.

"Hold on, let me take this call real quick" The teacher left the class hurriedly.

"How'd you even manage to come back?" A girl laughed. The girl named Minah.

"That's so embarrassing" Yoo-ri joined.

Y/n looked at Yunjin if they could do anything about it. She signaled her with her eyes and Yunjin nodded gently. Yunjin stood up and went over to the girl's table.

"Care to join us Eunchae?" Yunjin offered her an invitation.
Eunchae nodded slowly and elegantly.

"Yunjin, you're really taking her side after what she has done?" Minah spoke with confidence.

"There was no proofs of that shitty rumor. However I have proofs of you and your sugar daddy at the mall together" Yunjin spoke back making the class look at Minah with wide, shocked eyes.

"W-what? Liar. I'm rich enough to buy my own stuff unlike uh..unlike Eunchae!" She had a hard time making up an excuse.

Eunchae heard this and wanted to say something, but she couldn't. So Yunjin decided to take this on her own.

"She's rich enough to buy your life, you spend your life being a prostitute to get all those Dior bags you're wearing" Yunjin finally spat out the truth. Minah sucked in her lower lip, even Yoo-ri couldn't find anything to say back.

"I better not see you lingering around Eunchae since you're obsessed with her. I'll get you fucking expelled if I have to" Yunjin spat out and turned her head to Eunchae and smiled. She invited her to the trio while smiling sheepishly. Eunchae smiled back at Yunjin.

Y/n waved sweetly at Eunchae, Eunchae smiled back at her.

...

After school, Y/n and Yunjin invited Eunchae to the café. Eunchae agreed to go with them since she asked permission from her parents.

The three entered the café while
Y/n ran off to turn kn the lights. Yunjin pulled a chair for Eunchae.

"You really don't have to-"

"It's fine, you're a new friend to the trio" Yunjin smiled.

"I am?" Eunchae asked, all surprised.

"You are!" Y/n came out of the kitchen with three lattes and  raspberry flavored cheesecakes.

Eunchae smiled sweetly as Y/n placed the large tray on the table.

...

"I didn't know she'd come back" Yoo-ri spoke while sitting at a table with Minah and Ah-rii.

"I wonder when and how she built up the courage to come back here" Ah-rii added.

Minah slammed the table as she bit her lips not knowing what to do about the situation. "How the fuck does she know what happened at the mall? Now the whole class knows about my-" she started yelling but in the end she cut herself off. She knows what Yunjin said was true and a hundred percent correct but she doesn't want to admit anything, she doesn't want to be ashamed to walk around the school while everyone whispers about her. She should know how it feels like since she did the same to Eunchae. Who knows? Maybe karma will get her.

"Whatever, that's not what's important, we have to find a way to make Eunchae leave before she reveals all my secrets" Minah spoke as she tried to get her mind off of her mistakes.

"What secrets?" The two girls asked curiously.

"It's called a secret for a reason idiots" Minah angered.

"So, only Eunchae knows about it?" Ah-rii asked. Minab looked at Ah-rii dead in the eyes. Ah-ri went silent and didn't say anything back again.

"Fuck this, im going home. I'm going to get a rest" Minah left the sight of the girls quickly.