Chapter 7

~

Time skip, December 7th.

...

"Y/n, wake up ! It's the first day of you going to Loyal King's school!" Yunjin woke up Y/n.

"What time is it??" Y/n said, her hair being a huge mess while her eyes squint because of Yunjin turning on the light.

"About 5:53" Yunjin smiled.

"But you said the lesson starts at 8 AM" Y/n spoke, she still wanted to sleep because of the amount of time she was given to sleep was low.

"Yeah, but we gotta get you ready for the first day of your new school!" Yunjin excitingly pulled
Y/n up by her hands.

Y/n is grumpy during the mornings and she was even more grumpy to get woken up so early.
Yunjin held her by the hands as she dragged her to the bathroom. Oh yeah by the way, they're kind of like roommates, Y/n invites Yunjin to her apartment all the time so Yunjin mostly stays the night. Especially the night before school.

Y/n opened her eyes just to find herself in the bathroom as Yunjin got the shower temperature ready like she was Y/n's mother.

"Nooo" Y/n rolled on the floor not wanting to get up. She tried using the blue floor mat as a blanket but Yunjin pulled the mat away.

"I'll buy us two coffee on our way to school. Please just get up and get ready, your first impression has to be good" Yunjin begged.

"Fine" Y/n slowly opened her eyes.

"Why are the lights so bright during the mornings" Y/n asked as she got up. Yunjin shrugged and left the bathroom. Y/n took off her pyjamas and hanged them on the shelves where the towels are.

She felt the water being really hot, the perfect temperature for
Y/n to relax.

On the other hand, Yunjin had ordered breakfast. Waffles and chocolate milk. Not your basic type of waffles but they were made by Yunjin's special chef.
The waffles had edible gold on top of them.

...

After Y/n got out of shower she went to dry her hair. It was only 6:28 and she was already getting ready.

She turned on the hairdryer and started drying her hair. After about five minutes she was finished with it and made her way to the kitchen while being in her bathrobe.

"Oo, finally waffles! I was so sick of eating pancakes every single day"
Y/n exhaled as she made her way to the table.

"Hurry up let's finish this, I've got to work on your hairstyle and then your makeup" Yunjin spoke.

"What? No, I'm not wearing makeup" Y/n denied.

"Only a little!" Yunjin begged.

"Fine.." Y/n gave in. She didn't like Yunjin begging her. A billionaire begging wouldn't suit her.

"I also have an amazing hairstyle for you, it'd definitely match your long hair !" Yunjin spoke excitingly.

[I'm sorry for those with short hair ㅜㅜ]

"I thought I was going in a ponytail?" Y/n asked while munching on the waffles.