Chapter 11

~

December 12th, 11:32 PM
...

Beomgyu had gotten home safely, he had taken a shower and had prepared his textbooks for tomorrow. He zipped up his backpack and threw it to the corner and went up to hid bed to watch his phone. He got reminded of Y/n as he opened his phone, he turned the phone on and went to go message Y/n.

Beomgyu
Hey Y/n, did you get home?
Delivered 11:34

Huh, that's weird. She usually answers pretty quickly. Maybe she's showering or something. Beomgyu thought to himself as he stared emptily to the message he sent.

Although, Y/n wasn't showering, neither sleeping.

...

Y/n's phone buzzed as she got a call from Yunjin. But the phone was covered with mud, the puddle grew bubbles as the phone buzzed inside the puddle. It was raining heavily making the drops of blood on Y/n's face get washed away slowly. Y/n was still passed out, she was left in the rain with an open wound on her arm and forehead.

...

"Why won't she pick up!? We were supposed to make cookies for the Café tonight" Yunjin angrily marched in circles. She scratched her head as she kept calling Y/n endlessly.

On the other hand, the phone suddenly accepted the call, it wasn't Y/n who accepted it. The call was accepted because of the heavy rain, the drops kept dropping and hit the accept button. All Yunjin could hear was heavy rain, not a single struggling noise from Y/n. When it rained and Yunjin called, Y/n would lose signals most of the time and the connection would struggle. Yunjin wasn't hearing anything this time, just the phone being in puddles and rain dropping onto the phones. "Y/n!" She kept yelling, hoping to get an answer out of her. But there was no answer to the shouting and screaming. Yunjin got scared and worried she grabbed two umbrellas and ran out of the apartment. She had grabbed her Mercedes car keys and was running towards it. She quickly opened the car and got in. She started the engine and drove off quickly off the driveway.
She called the police while driving quickly into the driveways. She drove alley to alley as the police also did their best to find her. Yunjin drove to endless streets and alley to alley until she saw a body a laying on the ground she hit the brake quickly making the guy on the bike behind her hit her car. Yunjin couldn't care less about that. She ran up to the body as she saw Y/n with an open wound on her face. The police followed her along and there was an ambulance following behind.

...

Yunjin had taken Y/n to the hospital, she had Y/n's phone and had given it for investment. She was trying to find the person who for this, because there is no way this was an accident. Y/n had a huge scar on her arm and another scar that was cut vertically around her face right next to her eye.

"We've got the DNA results on the fingerprint. Turns out the phone had three different fingerprints, I believe that one of them belongs to your friend" The man handed Yunjin three prints of fingerprints.

"Give this to the cop outside" Yunjin handed one of the prints to  her bodyguard. The bodyguard bowed and left outside with the print.

Then all of the sudden, Y/n's phone started buzzing as Yunjin took a glance at her phone. She read the name and saw it called.
"Gyu" Yunjin knew this was Beomgyu and picked up the call. She quickly accepted the call and answered him. "Y/n?" Beomgyu's voice spoke. "Y/n's injured, we're in the hospital" Yunjin took the phone to her ears. There was a moment of silence but suddenly, there was a loud thud coming through the phone. "Beomgyu? Are you okay?" Yunjin called out.

"Which hospital?" You could hear the worry in his voice. "No, don't come-" Yunjin was going to warn him before Beomgyu yelled. "I said, WHICH HOSPITAL?"

"The StarLost, VIP 02" Yunjin answered him quickly. You could hear stuff falling through the phone. Beomgyu hung up and Yunjin was surprised.
"He's in love for realllll" Yunjin smiled at Y/n who was still asleep.

It's been ten minutes and you can hear people's horrored yells, there was a boy crashing into rooms one by one and the VIP room's door suddenly swung open. The boy panted as Yunjin turned her head to see Beomgyu holding on to the handle tightly. He was catching his breaths quickly as he marched towards the injured. "What happened? Who did this?" Beomgyu asked while looking at Yunjin. He didn't ask if she was okay knowing thar she's not. "I printed out the three fingerprints that touched her phone. Take a look at it" Yunjin handed Beomgyu one of the prints. Beomgyu looked at the prints as his hands shaked in anger.

.  .  .

"I'm sorry, there were too many eyes watching, I just got to cut her arm and her face.." the boy bowed.

"What? You couldn't even get it done properly? Why do I even have you by my side you ugly fuck" an old man angered. "Don't worry dear, we'll get her next time" a girl cringed onto the old man. The old kissed the forehead of the girl. They kicked the guy out and went to the bedroom to entertain theirselves.

Meanwhile in the hospital, Y/n was struggling to open her eyes. Her eyes were heavy as she struggled and struggled, at last she seemed to be in a dark room with a little lamp next to her, the lamp wasn't too bright or too dark it was just the perfect lighting for her to be able to look around the room. She turned her head to the side just to meet Beomgyu's terrified eyes.