part 5

Briella's pov

Jane and I are in the backseat of the Uber. Talking about what the night holds.
"Have you thought about what songs to sing?" She asks as she is putting on some more pink lipgloss.

"Um, I'm thinking Undo it by Carrie Underwood. It's a great breakup song. I'm doing Black and White from Niall and Secret Love Song from Little Mix for two slower songs. It's going to be challenging, but I'm all for it. I downloaded some music sheets to see if there is a drummer or a bass man." I look through my tablet to make sure I have all the sheets.

"That sounds like an amazing lineup of songs. Some country songs to represent you but also make a badass point. Fuck men. Also, sweet love songs that everyone can raise a glass to." She holds up her hand like she has a glass of champagne.

"Ha! You're right. There's something for everyone in these songs." I comment

I want to sing Black and White because I can't get that Spencer Reid out of my head. I do not have a crush on him, but I would like to know him more you know.

"We are here. You can pay in cash, card, or Venmo." The Uber driver tells us two.
"Well I got to get set up." I scurry out of the car so I won't pay the Uber. Just to be funny.

"bitch!" I hear MJ yell out the window. Her tone of voice means she is joking.
She catches up to me and links my arm.
"Girl, you'll buy the first round just for that." She sticks her nose up.
"Okay, deal." We both walked in and were immediately hugged by Cathrine.

"I'm so glad you both are here tonight. And Bri, I'm glad you decided to sing. Peter is so stoked to introduce you, and everyone is excited. We told some people that there is going to be a singer. We have a drummer and a pianist for you." Cathrine is bouncing off the walls.
"Okay, good thing I downloaded some music sheets." I reach into my bag, and I expose more new tattoos.
Now Catherine isn't too fond of my tattoos. All have meaning, and I'm obsessed. I am done with tats for a while.

"Really, Bri, more tats

"Really, Bri, more tats. I didn't see the snake on your arm the last time I saw you." She gives me a look.
"Well, I hid it for a while. I think it is hot, and it makes me look tough." I sarcastically flex my well-toned biceps.
"Damn." The girls say at the same time.
"Hey, they also show your scars." My two bullet hole ones with the surgery scars. I few on my thigh. A big one was down my back when I was overseas before I went into the FBI. Like I said, my tattoos have a story, and so do my scars.