part 11

It is a calm day at work, which is rare; me and my co-workers are at our desks quietly filling out paperwork from our past few cases. 

I tried to fight against my urge to see Spencer, but I gave in. he looked so hot sitting in his chair, leaned back, his long sleeves rolled up to his elbows. It exposes his forearms, which is so fucking hot, his hair is messy, i just want to run my fingers through his locks. He places his pen on the tip of his lips, he is concentrating, his brows furrow like he is trying to solve a puzzel. 

"You're staring." Derek sneaks up behind me, I jump and drop some files across the floor. Spencer and JJ glance over. I just waved them off. "Derek got me." I laughed and bent down to get the loose papers. Derek helps as well 

"You're the definition of an asshole," I grumbled under my breath; this only caused Derek to laugh even more. 
"Hey, it was funny to me, but I wasn't wrong. You were making googling eyes with the pretty boy over there. I swear I see drool coming from your lips." I quickly wiped my mouth but only to find that Derek was being sarcastic. I glare daggers at him. He places my files on my desk. 
"just go over and talk to him. he is a nice kid, and so are you. Both are geniuses, and both too stupid to realize you both like each other," he whispers to me.
"No, it can't happen. He is my co-worker. I do not need love right now." I fall back into my chair. 

Derek opens his mouth to say something but Penelope walks in 
"all badass crime fighters to the round table." I follow the sparkle heels to the room. I sat in between Morgan and Reid. I feel Morgan's elbow go into my rib. 
Quickly I grab his wrist, and thumb. Twist the thumb backward, and bend his forearm back. He winces in pain, and we get a glare from Hotch. I release the annoying co-worker. 

"Now I have all of your attention; we are headed to Miami, Flordia. Three models were killed in their dressing rooms. A single bullet in the head, execution style. All burnets, green eyes, age between 20 to 28. All have normal lives besides being a Victoria's Secret angel. First victim Avery Maddox age 23, modeling since she was 12. She lives on her own, and both parents were dead in a house fire when she was 14. The second victim was 26-year-old Jenny Williams. She lives with her sister in an apartment. The third victim is Paulina Mendez, 25 years old, who lives with her siblings in a house under her father's name. His mother died of breast  cancer two years ago." Garcia shares images on the screen.
"Why are we called in, they already have a connection?" rossi asks 
"Because every girl has a piece of hair missing, their tongues cut off and killed execution style. we are dealing with a person who has experience." She shares the bloody mouth of Avery Maddox. 

"Payne, you are going undercover." Hotch slides a folder to me. Pure fear is running through my veins, but I do not dare to show it. It has been a while since I've been undercover. Last time you know. Hotchner senses my uncomfortable feeling. 
"You'll do just fine. We need inside information. Reid and Morgan are going as security, and JJ, Rossi, and I will all be there. we got your back." I glance at everyone around; they all seem so focused on the boss. I feel someone's eyes glued to me. I meet the hazel eyes of Spencer Reid. He shares my concerns. 
I shake the feeling. 

I open my file. In big letters, "Victoria Super Model! Now, hold up, Hotch. I have no fucking clue about being a model. Let alone an angel. " I give her a glare. "damn, Payne is going to be modeling for us." Derek opens his big mouth again. "Do you want me to break your thumb?" he quickly moves his hand away from me.

"I know, bri-ella, this will be out of your comfort zone. But you look like these women. We need to find out how the killer is picking their targets. We are all with you. We will not let you get hurt." Reassuring me because that is what my old advisor said to me, and he lied. 

"Hey, I would love to see you and your tattoos strut down the runway with little fabric." Penelope charms into the conversation. 
"Yeah, about that, we have to cover your tattoos up with the special type of makeup. But we will talk more on the plane. Wheels up in thirty." everyone leaves to get their bags, but Reid stays with me. 
"I can tell something is bothering you, and I am not going to pry it out of you. I just, um- want you to know that I am always here for you, Anne." he awkwardly stands over me and cracks a small smile. 
"Yeah, something is bothering me. Thank you for checking up on me. One day, I'll tell you, but today is not that day. You mean a lot to me 187."  I smile and walk out of the room, but in the corner of my eye, I see Derek on his desk doing a double fist in the air. I'm not sure if it's Spencer or me.  

"Bri, read your file," JJ states; the team is all crowded around me on the plane. 

I open the file again

"My name is Iris Keaton. I am 23, born and raised in Tampa. I am the only child, my parents are deceased by a car crash. Started modeling when I was 14 years old and went into the business side at 17. My grandma Gloria has been my everything. I've been to paris, london, and Sicily for runway shows." i read the first paragraph. 

"living every female dream," Rossi says without looking up 

"My dream was to catch bad guys, not walking in tiny lace." I close my file. 
"When we get to the hotel, we have someone to cover your tattoos." Aaron gets off the phone with someone.