part 14

"I feel like I'm going to throw up," I say as JJ and Garcia are helping me for the runway.
"You'll be perfectly fine. You have two outfit changes. We will be ready for you. I can't wait to see you in these outfits. You're gonna look so hot." Garcia is fixing my hair. 

"Yeah. I wonder what Spencer will say." JJ chimes in, and Garcia agrees with her.
"What is the big deal?" I playfully laugh along
"You don't see it? Okay, you're a genius, a profiler, and graduated college at 17, and you don't see how Spencer acts around you. Please." JJ states as she is putting on my lashes
"Whatever." I drop the subject

Garcia pulls out the outfit

"Oh no," I gasp
"Oh yes!" both girls excitedly lace me up
"Hey, just focus on the runway and Harry Styles. He is performing!" Garcia fangirls, I wish it was Niall though. Okay, you're up.

I make my way to the runway

Holy shit

SPENCERS POV
"Everyone in position," Hotch says in the comms.
"Loud and clear."
"Ready-o"
"10-4"
"All good here"
"In position," the whole team responds.

JJ, Garcia, and Rossi are in the back.
Derek, Hotch, and I are with the crowd. We three are standing along the back wall.
"Hey, pretty boy, you're not breathing." Derek nudges my arm. I mean how can you not? The most beautiful woman is fixing to come out.
"Relax Reid. Keep your mind clear." Hotch keeps a straight face on.

The lights go dim, and Harry Styles comes out. I bet Anne wishes that was Niall. 

(no hate to Harry I love them all the same, but the Irish Princess has a special place in my heart) 

The drums start to play, and Harry starts singing
His song Kiwi (HARRY STYLES KIWI)

"She worked through a cheap pack of cigarettes.
Hard liquor mixed with a bitter intellect.
And all the boys were saying they were into it. Such a pretty face on a pretty neck.
She's driving me crazy, but I'm into it. I'm kinda into it.
It's getting crazy, but I think I'm losing it.
I think I'm losing it, I said I'm loosing it."

Right before the chorus, there she is

She strikes her pose

Holy shit

I look over the guys. Both have their mouths wide open. Our eyes are filled with lust.
"Holy shit," Derek whispers under his breath. Hotch just pushes her beauty off, but you can tell he is under her trance.

My eyes are blessed right now. The most beautiful woman I've ever seen is standing before me.
My heart stops as well as my breathing. I'm under her trance. A goddess
Hotch comes over to me and slightly shakes me out of my trance.

"I know she is stunning right now. But we have a job to do." He gives me that look; I shake my head and watch the crowd.

"Damn, look at those giraffe legs," Garcia says over the comms.

I think everyone else is too stunned to say anything.

Harry continues. He walks up to Anne. "In a black dress, such an actress." He gives her a wink and spins her as she goes off stage.

Rage fills me, but my hands are tied.

A few minutes later, she comes out again

She is truly an angel

"Damn." Everyone says at once

"That's a killer," JJ says over the comms
"She is full of surprises," Rossi comments
"Pretty boy over here is fixing to have a heart attack." Derek teases me, and my co-workers laugh.
I can feel a slight pink shade appear on my cheeks.

Derek took his comms out and faces me. "Hey kid, what's going on?" He furrows his brows.
"Umm, nothing. Just focusing on the case." My eyes trail up to Anne, who is still on stage.
Harry styles still singing around her, he is respectful by keeping his eye where they need to be.

"You're hiding something, Reid. Something is going on between you and Anne." He continues to push.
"FINE ALRIGHT every time I see her. My heart is overflowing with happiness and excitement that I cannot share. She is the light of my days and the peace of my nights. In her presence, I believe the world is spinning correctly. Nothing is wrong. I'm finding myself counting the moments before I see her again, to hear her voice, to embrace in her arms. She inspires me to be better and love better. She is teaching me to be a better person. In this job, we don't see those people anymore, but I see Anne. Her kindness, strength, her laugh—just everything about her is perfect. Working with her over the past few months has been incredible. I found myself thinking about her outside of work. She is in my thoughts and prayers. The downside is we are co-workers. We have to be professional about this. I'd love to take that next step, but if she isn't. I cannot make her take it. I respect her and what we have as colleagues, and I do not want to jeopardize our friendship. Her smile is a soft reminder of peace I never knew existed. When I look at her, I see a whole new world. In the quietness of the day, I find her to be a place where I can run to and rest. Her herself is overwhelming to me. Being with her feels like coming home, not a place, but a feeling. There is no rush, no need to hurry. With her everything is perfectly still, everything has its place. That is all I ever need in life. I'll love her until the sun looses its light." I finish speaking about Anne.

Oh shit

I didn't realize how much she truly mean to me. I'm head over heels in love with her.

Derek and Hotch are both in pure shock

"That was so beautiful." Garcia sniffles over the comms.
Oh no, I forgot about the comms
"You need to tell her, Spence. She'll feel the same way." JJ sniff with Garcia
I hear the co-workers trying to give advice to me but I can't focus.
"Guys! We just focus on the case." I snap at my co-workers.

Silence is over the comms

"Thank you." I sigh and continue to canvas the area