part 7

beep beep beep 

beep beep beep 

my 8am alarm goes off. Ugh I press the turn off the alarm. If I press snooze I'll be snoozing all day long.
Today is the day I got talk to Hotch about my job at the BAU. I'm so excited. I jump out of bed and head straight to the shower. 

Having the warm water run down my body feels like a warm hug. I deep shampoo my hair and shave every single part of my body. I turn off the shower and wrap my toned body in a soft towel. 

The moisture is collected on my mirror, I wipe down the glass to see my reflection. 

"Should I curl my hair or do my naturally curly hair?" Sometimes my natural curls are just a headache to deal with but today I want to look great.

"Natural it is." I grab all my curly hair supplies and one by one I place them in my hair and diffuse until dry.
"Woah." I honestly forgot how curly my hair is, next step is makeup. 

some foundation, blush, highlighter, and mascara. My go-to every day. 

I walk into my room, still haven't unpacked all my clothes. I turn to see a tote that has my neatly folded work clothes. I can dress like a slob, but for work, I dress to arrest. 

"I'm feeling black and gold." I slip on my pants and tucked in my black shirt. To top it all off I put on a simple belt with a gold buckle and gold earrings. I slip on my normal black boots with a small heel. Small enough that I can still run in them. 

I look down at my gold watch. 8:47

shit 

I rush out of my room expecting to see Jane but there is a note on the fridge saying. 

"I had to go to work early. There is no breakfast food. I'm going to the store when I come home. Text me what you need and I hope you can Reid had a great time last night. SPILL LATER" at the end she drew a smiley face

"good greif' I roll my eyes and grab the keys to my jeep and rush out the door. I walk by Reid's apartment wondering if he is still home or at work. No time for that I need to get moving.

I press the unlock button from afar so I can hop in right when I open the door. I type into the GPS 

nearest starbucks 

"Thank you so much." I take my breakfast sandwich and my caramel mocha. As I drive, I take bites of my sandwich. 

I park in front of the entrance and make my way in. 

Nervously I sip on my coffee in the elevator 

Ding 

The doors open and I see two glass doors that has the BAU symbol engraved in it. Many agents and officers flood the hallways, pictures on the wall shows the respected men and women who had past. American flags are placed at every corner. 
I walk through the doors and I see Penelope, Morgan, JJ and Reid crowded at what I'm assuming is Reid's desk. 
I walk up the ramp. "excuse me, pardon me." I pass some agents I do not know.