Morning 🎀¹

In the morning....6 AM

Mingyu woke up early as he had to go to work in the early morning..he turned off the alarm and turned to see his boyfriend who was sleeping cutely in his arms. Mingyu pecked his forehead and went to bathroom to get ready.

Mingyu's outfit:

When he came back, he didn't see his boyfriend on the bed

When he came back, he didn't see his boyfriend on the bed. He then went downstairs to find his boyfriend. There he was in kitchen making breakfast. He went closer to him and wrapped his hands around his waist.

'Good morning baby' Mingyu whispered in his ears.

'Good morning Min' wonwoo said as he turned around and rested his hands on his boyfriend's neck.

"You didn't have to make breakfast for me you know. I don't want to bother you baby" Mingyu said caressing his cheeks.

"It's okay min. I don't want you to starve all day and I'm not bothered to do this for you" wonwoo said as he kissed on mingyu's cheek.

"Thank u baby" Mingyu said nd leaned to kiss wonwoo.

Wonwoo put his finger in between their lips to stop the kiss.

"I haven't brushed my teeth yet" wonwoo said stopping Mingyu to kiss.

"It's okay baby" Mingyu said nd softly pecked wonwoo's lips.

Wonwoo blushed nd serve the breakfast to Mingyu.

[ Breakfast ]

Mingyu finished his breakfast and wonwoo came after getting ready for cafe

Mingyu finished his breakfast and wonwoo came after getting ready for cafe .

Wonwoo's outfit :