CHAPTER - 15

Next day :-

It was their farewell party in college . At first taekook decided to skip it but their professor announced that it is compulsory for each and every student to attend the fairwell and the day after fairwell. So there was no choice for taekook but to attend it.

Taehyung was with kai and jack looking chill but internally he was eagerly waiting for his bunny. It's been half an hour since taehyung was waiting for him but his bunny didn't show up , tae wanted to call him but he couldn't as he was with jack and kai. Taehyung's eyes were stuck on the main door when he finally saw his bunny coming looking like an absolute angel. Taehyung was mesmerised by jungkook's beauty he was so lost in his beauty that he forgot about jack and kai who was calling him.

Kai shouted - TAEHYUNG ! are you even listening to us

Taehyung came back to his senses .

Taehyung - um - ab yeah what were you saying?

Kai - we were saying that nerd came with jimin. I think there is something going between the two of them. What do you think?

Taehyung didn't like what kai said but he still managed answer calmly.

Taehyung - i don't think so

Jack - oh come on they definitely are in a relationship. Look how nerdy is passing smile to that jimin.

Kai - not gonna lie but jimin is looking breath taking today and so do nerdy. I won't be surprise if nerdy will start having feeling for him instead.

Jack - yeah even he knows very well that you're way out if his league and they are looking pretty good together

That was all for taehyung to fuming in anger. He was hell jealous and mad at jungkook.

Tae's p.o.v - how dare he pass that ugly smile to someone other than me , fucking stupid bunny. Who do he think of himself? stupid nerd.

Thinking that he went from there while messaging jungkook to come and meet him at the same place they decided earlier.

Jungkook did as tae messaged. They decided to meet at a hotel room today. No they didn't plan to do anything but it's just they wanted to spend some quality time in private.

NOTE :- "SMUT WARNING!!! SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU'RE UNDER 18"

Jungkook entered the room

Jungkook - why did you left the party taehy-

Jungkook got cut off when he got pinned on wall by taehyung. Taehyung was tipsy and fuming in anger , jungkook can feel it.

Jungkook said sweetly - what happened petal

Tae in a deep voice - didn't you say that you love me?

Jungkook - yes i do

Taehyung - then what were you doing with that jimin guy hmm?

Jungkook - umm i was just greeting him baby

Taehyung - greeting huh? Who gave you the permission to do that?

Jungkook - no one

Taehyung - and whom do you belong?

Jungkook - you petal

Taehyung - exactly you're mine , so don't you dare to show this bunny teeths of yours to anyone else. Am i clear?

Jungkook - yes

Taehyung looked down to his lips while his hands were roaming all over his body making jungkook nervous and gulping hard.

Taehyung - and who told you to wear this?