New neighbors

"Ha, i win again!" You say as you beat your friend, B/F at prop hunt for the 3rd time in a row. "OK, OK, geez i get it your better then me. Can i call you later at, like, 5?" She says through your headset. "Ugh, OK, fine B/F. " You say, dissapointed "OK, Biiiiiiiiii" she says, then hangs up. You have nothing else better to do on the internet so you log off of gmod, take off your headset, and shut down your computer. You walk into the kitchen and grab a bag of F/C then sit down to watch t.v. Halfway through an episode of (favorite tv show) you hear your mom calling you. " WHAT MOM?!" you yell at her. "COME HERE!" She says. You go into her room. "Hey honey, there were new neighbors that moved in about a week ago. I hear that some people are throwing a party to welcome them in. Everyone on the block is invited, do you want to go? I hear there about your age." (21) you really have nothing better to do so you agree. The party starts at 5 and it's 2 now. You text your friend if you can meet up at the mall at 7 instead of her calling you at 5. Within a few minuets she replies back "ya its good wanna go 2 forevur 21?" She asks. "Yeah let's meet there." You respond. You get ready for the party. It's going to be outside so nothing too fancy. Just blue jeans, a white shirt with black dots, and a blue long sleeved jean jacket will do. You start up your computer again. This time playing minecraft. You go into the Mineplex server because why not? Survival games is good. You are ok at it but it's not really that good of a game anyways. You play for a few hours then head out to the party.