Attacked!

Just heads up, this chapter contains mild violence, if you dislike blood,violence,or don't want to see Jordan and the gang get beat up then skip over the violence. When you see this emoji:💥, it means violence from that point on until you see it again , with that said, enjoy!

Jordan's P.O.V.

I was walking home from doing errands with my siblings. We were walking past a dark alleyway on our trip home. Two jockey men stopped us then pulled us into the ally, where about two other men stood. They looked about our age and they seemed,well, familiar. I suddenly recognized them from high school. They always bullied us for not having any friends. "Well, well,well. Lookie who we got here eh'?" One bigger and more musclier then all the rest came out from the rest came out from the darkness. He gripped me by my shirt collar and slammed me against a wall. I felt blood trickle down the back of my head. "I'll give you three choices 1.Give me all the money you make from YouTube for a year. 2. Give me the username and password to your YouTube channel. Or 3., my most preferred, hand over your girlfriend to me. Pick one or get beat up." I struggled against his grip. "Never!" I said,struggling. He smirked,then let out a chuckle. "Well then so be it." He said. 💥 He motioned to his friends, who then pressed my siblings agents the wall. They started punching and hitting all of them, hard. Then the big jock looked at me, evil burning in his eyes. "Oh don't worry, shrimp, I saved you the worst treatment." At once he pulled my right arm really hard. I felt it dislocate from its socket. He started punching my face really hard. I felt my eye swell up, my nose bleed, and my mouth get a welt. He kicked me in my "area" and my stomach. I felt something rise up. Then threw up on the concreate. He kept punching,kicking,hitting, and basically did anything that was painful to me. I heard my siblings screams in the background. "STOP! PLEASE ILL DO ANYTHING! NO GOD PLEASE NO! OW Ohhhhhh...." I cried in pain, and fear for my siblings. 💥 The beating seemed to go on for hours and hours on end. I barely saw the red mini van pull up, and a young girl, about Y/N's age get out. "STOP THIS RIGHT NOW YOU LITTLE ******!!!" I heard her scream. "Hey, girl we can work this out.  We can still keep doing what we're doing and I can give you something special." He said, flashing a charming smile. "LIKE I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR YOU AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO THEM!" She yelled, then whipped out her phone. "One more punch and you're going to hear from the cops, is that what you want?!" She asked. "Ok,ok babe I'll let them go." He said he dropped me to the ground. He motioned for his friends to drop my siblings. They did. "And don't let me catch you doing this to anyone ever again or the cops will hear about it!" She yelled as the men ran away. "Oh my god,oh my god are you guys ok?!" She asked desperately. She looked at us, catching Isaacs look,she smiled slightly, then her expression went grim again. "Ok, ok I'm going to take you home. Try to get into my mini van. With all the strength I could muster I got into the mini van. "Where do you guys live?" I told them our address. She whipped out her phone, typed on it for a few seconds, then stepped on the gas. In around five minuets, she was helping us out of the van and into the house. Mom gasped when she saw us, and rushed us into the house and started tending to our wounds. After we were mostly taken care of she pulled the girl who rescued us over to the side. "What's your name?" Mom asked her "F/N" she said.

- if you're confused, your friend saved them and texted you before she drove them to their house, she seems to like Isaac as well. Expect a Your P.O.V. next! Love y'all!-DatZombieGal