Im back!/Jordans surprise

I have returned from the dead! Get ready for more updates starting now!

After a few days you leave the hospital. Jordan is waiting for you. when he sees you he smiles and waves. You walk as fast as you can to him. He practically runs to you. When he Gets to you he hugs you tightly. then he leads you over to his car. "I've missed you." he says once your in the car. It feels like the sun shines brighter when your with him. You lean over and kiss him on the cheek. "I have something to show you." He says. It's a five minuet drive. You stop at a steep hill. He starts climbing it. You glance nervously at your leg. "Oh,yeah I forgot about that,uhh,here let me." He picks you up,and walks up the hill while carrying you. When you get to the top he sets you down lightly. On the hill you can see the whole town. "It's amazing,and there are so many stars out." you say. "I know, it's like you can see the whole world from here." he says back. "Now that we are alone there is something that I need to ask you." he looks nervous. "Ask me anything." you say. "Will you accompany me to a date?" He asks, then flinches as if he knows that you are going to say no. "Of course! Let's make it a little wierd." You scribble a few things on an old candy wrapper that you had in your pocket. (apparently you also has a pen in there too?) You give it to him. You lay down on the soft grass. He lays down next to you. "I see the Big Dipper!" You say. "I see it too." he says "Why does that clump of stars look like a crowbar?" He says. "Have you been hanging out with Bethany a lot recently?" You ask jokingly, giving him a playful shove. "Well duh she's my sist- oh it was sarcasm, sorry I get nervous when I'm around you." He says a blush creeping onto his cheeks. You giggle. "No need Jordan, I love it." you say. After a few hours you decide it's time to be getting home. After he drives you home he kisses you on the cheek. "Bye,love you- I mean I-" You kiss him on the lips. "I love you too, J." you say. You leave him in his car, stunned.