The Date

Jordan's P.O.V.

My god,im actually having a date...WHAT AM I DOING?! First comes love,then comes marriage,then comes a-oh no. Okay,okay,maybe I'm over-reacting. We could just date,then marry then,NO! Can't. Get. This. Out. Of. My. Head. Wait,i forgot I need to know where to meet her. I go to dig up the old candy wrapper. Ok, wait, She wants to have a-a MINECRAFT DATE?! Skype user,minecraft user,and server, and the time. That's all she wrote. Okay I'm sweating. Should I change my skin? Or will I make her look bad? But,its a date. I'll change it. Should I bring music or will she have her own? I'll bring three romantic songs. I hope she likes my custom skin.

Your P.O.V
Ok, ok try not to panic it's just a date. No, other stuff just a date. Heh, you should here yourself you sound like an idiot. Ok, first things first. Skin, should you change it or leave it? Change it I guess. Music? Just a song or two, or three. Three's good I guess. Ok dates in 10 min. And, oh I need to get the server ready. Uh, this, some of these, no that looks- ok that's better...DONE! Ok now I wait...
(5 min time skip because of lazy author😆)
                    The Date
You hear the skype ringtone in your ears. It's go time. You click answer. "Hi, Y/N!" Jordan's perky voice ring in your headphones. "Hi are you on the server yet?" You ask "Yep I'm joining now!" You see the enter message appear at the top of your screen. "Cool! Follow me!" You say as you fly with Jordan at your heels. You come to the top of a hill decorated with flowers, heart particals, and other romantic things. "Woooooow  you did a good job! You earn the Jordan seal of approval!" He says, jokingly. You can't get enough of his smile on the skype call. He seems to love the date, that's a good sign.
(1 hour time skip cuz of mai laziness💘)
You sit there, completely lost in Jordan's eyes (in the skype call, duh). Then something pops up on your screen. IssacFrye has joined the server. "Uhh, Y/N did you turn on invitation only?" You freeze. You didn't. You hear an explosion in the background. "ISSAC!!!" Jordan yells. You can hear Issac snickering in the background. "I'm sorry, Issac." You say (even though you're probably not sorry at all :p) And with that you ban him from the server. You spend a few minuets more with Jordan. Then he hits you with this "Can we meet at the bridge in about 2 hours? There's something I need to tell you." "Uh ok I guess." You say, a little stricken by this "ok great bye!" He logs off. And so do you.

Hi sorry for the shorter chapter! I've been away with stuff (vacation, you know?) but I will update more! Promise! :)
-DatZombieGal