Meeting up with F/N

You walking into the Forever 21. You just made plans to meet up with your friend. You see her in the back, looking at a sale rack. She spots you and walks over "I heard you punched those buff idtiots in the face! They totally deserved it after what they did to-" she pauses "the gang" she finishes, in an unsure tone. "You ok? Are the prices too high?" You ask joyfully as you play-punch her in the arm. "Well with tax and everything, yes, haha." She says, punching you back. You sit and talk for a while. "Isn't Jordan so cute?" You ask, suddenly. "Meh, if you want to talk cute then let's talk about Issac!" You look at her strangely. "Issac? Wait a second, you paused when you said that the jocks deserved it after what they did to the gang,you were looking at Isaac dreamily, you blush when you talk about his name, and Isaac was looking very fancy a day ago...YOU LIKE ISAAC AND WENT ON A DATE!" She pauses and looks at you like you just killed 10 people. "I didn't-that's ridicules-who would?" She blushed "Like I'd ever fall for his darling eyes, and his funny personality and his- wait,what?!" She stuttered. "Admit it, you like him." You say. "Ok! I can't help it! He's so cute, and he likes me, and I like him, and were totally gonna get married, and- oh I'm blabbering again." She had such a big blush by this point. "Ok you know what? I'm hungry let's go talk about this over a corn dog." You say and lead her to the corn dog place. She rambles on for hours about how cute Isaac is and how he's amazing. You just sit there and think about Jordan all through it. After what seems like 4 hours of Isaac, she stops at a chime on her phone. "Uh, gotta go, bye!" And she hurries away. You cock on eyebrow. Why was she acting all jumpy? "Y/N! What's up?" A cheerful voice calls. You turn around to see Cierra standing behind you with a few shopping bags. "Oh, hi! What are you doing here?" You ask. "Oh, just shopping n' waffles n' stuff." She says. "Oy, you relate a lot more to Sally then I thought." You say. "Yeah...ANYWAYS, wanna see a movie with me and Beth? What you need is some girl time with your girlfriends! Although we're not dating so how would that work I mean like,seriously why is it..." Cierra starts rambling while you think. Well, I do love movies. Maybe I can ask them about Isaac or Jordan too ❤️❤️❤️." Even his name makes your heart grow bigger. Yeah, you will go to have some girl time. "And why are they called hot dogs if they aren't dogs I mean like-" "Uh, Cierra? CIERRA?!" You yell because she's still blabbering. "Wha- yes?" She finally answers. "I need some girl time I will go with you!" You say, in confidence. "YAY LETS GO!" And she practically drags you out of the mall "Wait, no! I haven't payed for this ye-"  "BEEP BEEP BEEP!" And there goes the alarm. "CIERRA!" You say, angerly. "Umm, wafflez?" She asks, timid.

----------------------------------------------
Really Cierra? Anywho, 1k reads?! Wow! You guys are awesome! In other news VENTURIANTALE GOT 2 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS!!! LIKE WOW! (Big huge gummy bear party) and sorry for late updates, I'll work on it. School...why u do dis to meh?! Any way byeeeeeeee WAFFLEZ!🎉🎉🎉 SALLY GET OUT! *sally leaves with a trail of wafflez behind her*