I'm back/Fun time with Da Gurlz

After a bit of friendly discussion with the police, you walk out of the mall, a timid Cierra following you. "Ok pick you up at 6:20 for the movie!" She yells as you walk to the car. "Ok, see ya!" You yell back. After you get home, you decide to check out the gangs channel. HOLY HECK! 2MILLION? What. The Heck?! You text Jordan
You: 2mil subbies?! Y didn't I here bout this sooner?!
Jordan❤️: Haha, waz wondering when u wood find out. Amazing right? We have da best fanz evur!
You: got that rite, going 2 movie with Beth and Cierra
Jordan❤️: cool, gurlz night out huh? Lucky punk. Whereas im in traffic with I. What movie?
You: idk what movie. Cierra set off the security alarm at da mall. Is that still better then hanging out with I.?
Jordan❤️: that's the 2nd time dis month! Anyways gtg Issacs getting road rage. Bi hun! 💛💙💜💚❤️💗💓💓💖💞💘
Agh, he's so fricken cute!
-------time skip to 6:20-------
"Hi miss moo!" Bethany says as you hop into the car. "Miss moo?" You ask. "I want a nickname to call people by." She says, defensively. "Miss moo might not be the way to go..." "Meh, I don't care." She says "I LOVE IT!!!" Cierra bursts out, singing. Yep, this defiantly was a good choice. (Not sarcasm, actully)
--------after the movie-------
We saw ant man, it actually wasn't that bad. Except for the fact that Cierra kept singing a song whenever he turned tiny. "Wafflez! Is what the ant shouts! Waffelz! Is there any doubt?!" It got really annoying. So annoying, that it came to the point that you almost punched her. After the movie you went to their house. "I HAD THE BEST IDEA IKEA EVER!" Cierra yells after we got into the house. "That's a first..." You hear Bethany mutter. "A SLEEPOVER!" Cierra continued. Hm, a sleepover should be a good idea. Why not? "Sure." You say. Your parents wouldn't mind and the sister's were out at a convention for...something? Anyway, why not? "Ok! Sure!" You say. "YAYYY!" Cierra says in a wierd, anime voice. She grabs you and drags you into her room, Bethany follows, snickering. "Suddap." You say, as Bethany continues to laugh. When you get to Cierra's room, she pulls out a bin of random minecraft things. "Here you take this, I'll take these, and Bethany gets nothing." Cierra says as she hands you an action figure of Alex (female steve) and grabs an action figure of her skin. "Hey!" Bethany says as she grabs an action figure of her skin. "Let's play!" You have to admit, playing minecraft with them, be it toys or on a computer, was fun! You ended up playing for a few hours straight, then Bethany brought you down to shoe you one of her favorite animes. As expected, she wouldn't stop spoiling it. Halfway through the first season, Bethany spoiled a big part and you may have muttered "Maybe gingers really don't have souls." You didn't mutter it quietly enough because Bethany yelled "I heard that!" And Cierra started laughing really hard. You were having so much fun, you almost forgot about Jordan. Almost.

----------------------------------------------
Two months. ALMOST TWO FRIGGEN' MONTHS! Im soo sorry for my really long break! I did make a new cover though! (Above or below, depends on what device you're on) Y'all are awesome, and don't deserve that! Ima update really soon too! Ok? Ok! Good! Bye for now!
-DatZombieGal