Crashed!

You get into your car. Dad asked you to get a few things from Target. It's a 20 minuet drive. Great. On the way back you see a billboard out of the corner of your eye. You can't tell but it seems to say "Y/N x Jordan" you realise that, since it was raining, the road is slippery. Seeing the billboard distracted you. You quickly lose control of your car, it spins out of control. You feel yourself tumble out of the car. You lose conciseness.

You feel yourself suspended in air, you see Jordan standing a few feet in front of you, he reaches out to you, but you can't reach him. You feel angry at yourself for some reason. He calls out to you. You float up, then you feel yourself falling down.

You wake up in a hospital bed. Blurry figures around you. You make out your mom and dad, but four other people are unidentifiable. Your vision clears up, you see Bethany,Issac,Cierra, and,best of all, Jordan standing by your bed,talking with your parents. "Mom? Dad?" You say, trying to get their attention. They notice you and rush over. "What happened?" You ask "You were in a car crash, you have a few scratches,cuts,and bruises but nothing too bad. The only bad one is on your leg. It got cut pretty deep and you're gonna have stitches for 3 weeks." Cierra tells you. That's why you feel pain on your leg. You suddenly wonder, why are they here? "Why are you guys even here?" You ask "Well,we wanted to come and say hi since your pretty much our only friend." Issac says "Yeah, it's been rough moving but your making it like, 100 times better." Bethany says. "Ok, lets let Y/N rest." Your mom says. They leave the room, but Jordan stays behind. "Y/N, I want to thank you for being there, I was going through something with a group of haters, so here's a little get better gift." He leans over, and kisses you on the lips. He smiles lovingly and leaves the room. You go into one of the most blissful sleeps ever, and dream about Jordan.

A/N
My last chapter for a bit! I'll update as soon as I get back! Ooh, you and Jordan kissed! What are you gonna do next? Feel free to leave suggestions down below! :)