PHANTOM WITH THE 269‼️‼️

GUYS GUYS GUYS MY BEST FRIEND JUST HIT 269 FOLLOWERS AND WE NEED TO CELEBRATE HER!!

@faultyPhantom is her name so SHOW HER SOME LOVE SHE DESERVES IT😡‼️

Also special chapter bc phantom is baby <3 ily girl 

(This is satire btw)

——————————————————————————

Phantom awoke from in her dorm room at exactly 6:03 am and stared at the ceiling. Exactly In that same moment there 8,795 knocks on her door from all of her adoring fans and admirers.

"Damn I'm pretty famous" thought the girl.

Since she was only 3"2 when she stood up she fell from her bed. Everyone outside started screaming and crying because they thought she got killed or hurt but phantom just yelled at them to chill tf out and they all shut up and left finally.

"I need a new identity fr man." Said the girl going to her closet and picking out a yellow wig with pigtailes and a red and black school outfit that was the signature outfit of the school. This goofy aaa ghetto school was a gambling school and DAMN this girl was good at it.

She left her dorm room and surprisingly no one came rushing for an autograph or feet pictures. "Guess my disguise is good enough" sighed the girl in relief. She decided she would wear the wig everyday from now on to avoid all her fans and creepy men.

The brown eyed girl scooted all the way down the hall to her bestie toru. She knocked one time very loudly on her door and it opened immediately. 

"Omfg phantom I love the new look. Suits you. Yk what? I'm going to change my identity too." So toru went to her dresser and put on a short brown haired wig and taped her boobs down so she looked like a boy and grew 3 feet taller and made her voice lower.

"Alr bestie lets go." And the two people went down to the cafeteria.

(Time skip 6 hours)

"NAH BITCH ITS A WIG IM TELLING YOU" 

"FUCK OFF ITS THE REAL SHIT" 

"Both of you stfu"

Toru and this new girl meowzubub were fighting bc APPARENTLY she had seen phantoms wig come off but that bitch was hallucinating bc phantom had glued it to her head so meowzubub was just trying to spread rumours and toru was protecting her bestie. They were also fighting in the cafeteria so everyone was either filming or watching this shit like an r rated movie. The president what'shername was in the corner with popcorn and watching them too. 

"I WONT LET THIS CRUSTY SQUIRREL MAKE UP LIES ABOUT YOU"

"CRUSTY SQUIRREL?? BITCH YOU LOOK LIKE DOG SHIT AND A GOBLIN HAD A BABY"

"That's it we're leaving." Said phantom in a stern voice bc she wasn't fuckinf around anymore and she grabbed toru by her ear and pulled her out and meowzubub just sat there looking smugly and toru gave her the finger. 

When they left the cafeteria phantom was about to say something but suddenly the president interrupted them by standing in front of toru. She gave her little assistance the popcorn and then stared down at toru intensely.

"Join my cult."

"No."

And so then phantom and toru left and went outside

(Time skip 10mins).

"The president was being weird like lmfao a cult?" Laughed phantom and toru nodded.

"I might join later idk BUT GIRL GIESS WHAT"

"Hm"

" I got you into this modeling business where you sell pics of your hands and feet and now you're gpimg to be rich!!!"

Phantom stared at disbelief at toru bc she knew that she was already selling feet pics so that was kind of worthless but it's extra money so fuck it.

"Cool"

And then toru and phantom went back inside the school and went into a gambling den to waste about 9,000$. But they were met with a surprise visitor....

"Hello there, we meet again I see" smirked meowzubub...........

(TO BE CONTINUED??!???!??1?1!1?1?!1?)

—————————-

Yw ❤️