Chapter 5

Pov..

Porsche, Kim, Vegas, Arm, Tem and Thankhun sit inside the van and remain silent.. Porsche frown and look at the woman who is rescuing them just now then ask.. 'Who.. Who are you actually?' Big then reply.. 'We will explain to you all after we arrive at the institute.. We want to keep you guys safe from those witches.. Without a weapon.. There's no way you can fight them.. They are too strong.. After consumed those hearts.. They will become stronger.. We need to be careful.. 'Ken then say..' Don't worry.. You are safe with us.. The reason why we are here because our leader asked us to come and rescue you all.. And the most important thing is.. Porsche is safe.. '

Everyone in the van look at Porsche with a confuse expression.. Kim clear his throat and ask..' How about those witches just now? 'Macau then reply back..' Dont worry phi.. They just passed out.. Not dead.. Our place will be safe for all of you.. 'Big smile at Macau and wink at him.. Arm look at Porsche and ask..' Porsche.. Are you ok? Do you want some water?'Porsche nod and say..' Yes.. sure Arm.. 'Arm then take out water bottle from his bag pack and pass it to Porsche.. Porsche take it and drink it a bit.. Kim look at Porsche with a worry expression and ask as well..' Porsche.. Did Muriel hurt you? 'Porsche shake his head slowly and say..' I was with the red head witch Kim.. Those forest are very foggy.. I almost can't see anything.. All I feel is dizzy..I keep wandering around in the forest.. I feel lost.. 'Vegas stroke Porsche's head gently and bring Porsche towards him and say..' Don't worry Porsche.. You are safe now.. We already safe now.. '

Thankhun look at Arm and Tem then silent again.. Arm lean his head and close his eyes..so does Tem..Kim whisper to Thankun and say.. 'Let them sleep..' Thankun nod and remain silent.. Porsche then ask.. 'Are you alright Kim?' Kim smile at Porsche and reply back...'Don't worry sweetheart.. Im fine.. You should worry about yourself first.. Luckily that witch didn't do anything to you..' Vegas clear his throat and ask.. 'Where are they taking us actually Kim?' Kim shake his head in respond and notice Porsche is already fall asleep.. Kim smile again and cover Porsche with his hoodie.. Kim and Vegas also fall asleep in the van...

After 2 hours later..

All of them arrives at the institute.. Big and Ken help to wake them up and say.. 'Guys.. Wake up.. We already arrives.. Porsche wake up and rub his eyes slowly.. Kim also wake up say..' Porsche.. Come on..'Porsche nod and say..' Guys.. Let's go! 'All of them then get down from the van and walk into the institute..

The woman walk in front of them and say

The woman walk in front of them and say..' Please do come in and do not touch anything.. 'Porsche, Kim, Vegas, Thankhun, Arm and Tem then walk into the institute and look around.. Big, Ken, Macau and Porchay also go inside follow up by the woman.. The woman then close the door and lock it and look at them.. Especially Porsche..That woman quickly walk towards Porsche and hug him tight and rub his back gently.. Kim then ask.. 'Who are you? Let him go!' Big then say.. 'Calm down young man.. She have a right to do that..' Porsche frown and let go of that woman and notice the eyes and shock.. Porsche then say.. 'Mae...' Nampheung take off the mask and answer back.. 'Yes my son.. Its me.. Mae na kha!'

Kim, Vegas, Thankhun, Arm and Tem feel shock and look at Nampheung

Kim, Vegas, Thankhun, Arm and Tem feel shock and look at Nampheung.. Thankhun frown as well then ask.. 'Aunty? What are you doing here? What place is this?' Tem massage his head and look for a place to sit down.. Macau take Tem and help him to sit down... While Porchay then give them a water bottle and say.. 'Drink up..' Vegas sigh slowly and ask as well.. 'Mrs Nampheung.. What's going on here? Who are you actually?' Porsche hold Nampheung's hand and say.. 'Mae..' Nampheung stroke Porsche's cheek and reply back.. 'This institute is a place for you.. All of you..' Vegas look around and say.. 'Its very beautiful..' Kim nod in respond and ask.. 'Is this a place for training?' Ken nod and reply back.. 'Yes.. It is..' Come on and follow me.. 'Nampheung then say..' You guys go.. I want to spend my time with Porsche.. 'All of them then follow Ken and Big to the library..

Thankhun feel shock and say

Thankhun feel shock and say..' Wow? There's a lot of book.. Is this a library?.. 'Macau then smile at Thankhun and reply back..' Yes phi.. This is a library.. If you want to read a book, feel free to come here.. 'All of them start to look around the library except for Kim.. Kim then say..' Excuse me.. 'Kim bow then leave the library.. Arm then bow as well and say..' Please forgive Kim.. He is always like that when Porsche isn't with him.. 'Ken then reply back..' Never mind.. Its really obvious that Kim really in love with Porsche.. 'Vegas keep silent without saying any words.. Big then say..' Alright guys.. Listen up.. 'Since you guys are here.. Let's introduce ourselves first.. My name is Big.. This one is Ken.. Ken bow and reply back..' Those 2 are Macau and Porchay.. We are witch hunters from Witch Hunters institute.. 'Big, Ken, Macau and Porchay bow together.. Thankun smile at them amd and say..' My name is Thankhun.. Im the leader of the group.. That one is Vegas.. Those 2 are Tem and Arm.. 'Macau then reply back.' Its such a pleasure to know all of you.. Welcome to the institute.. This place is really safe.. Don't worry about those witches.. Now.. Lets go out and look around shall we? 'Thankun nod and start to follow them..

Meanwhile at the main hall..

Porsche pov..

Porsche is sitting together with his mother and ask..' So, Mae are the leader? 'Nampheung nod and reply back..' Porsche.. Please forgive mae na kha... 'Porsche kiss Nampheung's forehead and say..' Its ok mae krub.. Im not mad at Mae.. I just feel shock.. 'Suddenly Kim come towards them and say..' Sawadeekap Mrs Nampheung'.. Kim bow his head and sit beside Porsche.. Nampheung smile at Kim and say.. 'Please forgive me Kim.. I have to keep this as a secret..' Kim then reply back.. 'I understand Mrs Nampheung.. Don't worry..' Porsche hug Nampheung and say.. 'I love you so much mae krub.. Thank you so much for brought us here..I feel safe now'..Nampheung kiss Porsche's forehead and say.. 'You look very tired sweetheart.. Come on... Lets go upstairs na kha.. So that you and Kim can rest together'.. Porsche and Kim agree then follow Nampheung to go upstairs..