Chapter 7

Kim pov

Kim then walk out from the institute and decide to go to the garden.. Kim then sit down on the bench and cover his face.. Nampheung watch Kim from far and walk towards him then ask.. 'Kim? Is everything alright?' Kim rise his head as he hears Nampheung's voice.. Kim nod in respond then reply back 'Yes.. Im fine.. Thanks..' Nampheung sit beside Kim and say.. 'Kim.. You can't ask Porsche to choose between you and Vegas.. And if Porsche need to choose.. He will choose Vegas for sure.. Don't torture your self like this Kim..' Kim smile a little and ask.. 'Where are the others?' Nampheung then reply back.. 'They are resting.. You should go in and have a rest too..' Kim nod and go inside.. Nampheung shake her head slowly and go inside as well..

Meanwhile in the room..

Vegas continue to chase after Porsche until Porsche fall on the bed and say.. 'Alright.. Alright.. Please stop.. Im give up..' Porsche rise both of his hands as a sign that he is already surrender.. Vegas then look at Porsche and say.. 'Finally.. You already lost..that means.. You need to get punish..' Porsche already have a bad feelings and say.. 'Im tired Vegas.. I want to sleep...' Vegas then stroke Porsche's head and say.. 'I know Porsche.. I understand..' Porsche then lay down on the bed properly and say.. 'Come and lay down beside me Vegas..we need to recharge our energy..' Vegas nod and lay down beside Porsche and pull Porsche close to him.. Porsche smile and put his head on Vegas's chest and listen to his heart beat.. Porsche then say.. 'Your heart beat really fast..' Vegas then reply back.. 'Only beat for you Porsche..' Vegas then kiss Porsche's forehead softly and smile..

Vegas stroke Porsche's cheek gently and look at Porsche.. Porsche then look at Vegas as well.. Vegas slowly lean in towards Porsche and kiss his lips softly.. Porsche close his eyes and let Vegas kiss Porsche even more.. Vegas then bite Porsche's lower lips and slide in his tounge into Porsche's mouth and deepen their kiss.. Porsche moan between their kiss and say.. 'No.. Don't.. Aaaah.. Vegas..' Vegas then kiss Porsche's lips deeply as Vegas's hand suddenly massage Porsche's junior gently.. Vegas smile at Porsche and say.. 'No one will hear us Porsche.. This room is sound proof.. I accidentally overheard Mrs Nampheung conversation with you and Kim.. Porsche then look at Vegas and begging..' Please don't Vegas... Aaaah... 'Vegas smirk and take off Porsche's pants and underwear then throw it on the floor.. Porsche close his eyes and start to feel a pleasure as he see Vegas is sucking his junior slowly...Porsche then say..' V.. Vegas..'Porsche hand start to stroke Vegas's head gently while looking at him.. Porsche then grab the bed sheets and squeeze it tight and moan heavily..

Vegas then stop sucking Porsche's junior and look at him deeply and smile.. Porsche kiss Vegas's lips softly and say... 'Do it Vegas.. Do it slowly..' Vegas kiss Porsche's lips while Vegas's hand start to play with Porsche's junior again.. Porsche close his eyes and moan then say... 'Vegas.. Vegas.. Aaaah...' Vegas smile and ask... 'Yes sweetheart?' Porsche then say.. 'Please... Mmmhh... Aaaah..' Vegas then ask again 'Please? Please what?' Vegas continue to play with Porsche.. Porsche kiss Vegas's lips deeply and say.. 'Vegas.... Please...' Vegas smile as he see a tears come out from Porsche's eyes.. Vegas kiss Porsche's lips and reply back.. 'I will do it sweetheart..' Porsche nod and stroke Vegas's arms gently.. Vegas smile and take off his pants and underwear and say... 'Sweetheart...' Porsche nod and try to relax himself... Vegas smile and take Porsche's leg and put it on his shoulder and thrust Porsche slowly.. Porsche moan in pain then say.. 'Sshh...' Vegas smile at Porsche and continue to thrust him then say.. 'You look very sexy sweetheart..' Porsche stroke Vegas's cheek gently and hug his neck as a support.. Porsche moan again as Vegas successfully hit Porsche's spot and say.. 'Mmmhh.. Vegas.. Vegas... More... Aaaah.. Please...' Vegas chuckle and kiss Porsche's lips deeply and thrust him deeper.. Porsche moan and say... 'Vegas.. I..' Vegas nod and reply back.. 'I know sweetheart.. We let it go together..' Vegas release it in Porsche and so does Porsche..

Both of them lay down on the bed properly while looking at each other's eyes.. Porsche move closer towards Vegas and say.. 'This is the reason why I didn't allow Kim to have a sex with me Vegas..' Vegas frown and ask 'Why?' Porsche smile and stroke Vegas's hair and reply back.. 'Because my heart already chose you over Kim..' Vegas smile and kiss Porsche's forehead for a few minutes then say.. 'We already belong to each other now.. I still can give you a permission to be friend with Kim and others.. But you must know the limits alright?' Porsche nod and put his head on Vegas's chest and ask.. 'What's our next plan Vegas?' Porsche's phone suddenly buzzing.. Porsche then take his phone and see a message from Tem and read it.. 'Porsche.. Please tell Vegas that we are going to the restaurant nearby.. We want to eat for dinner.. We will return as soon as possible.. Have a good rest buddy..' Vegas smile and ask.. 'Are you hungry hmm?' Vegas start to play with Porsche's hair and kiss his lips softly.. Porsche then answer back... 'We will go out after they return.. Right now.. I want to rest first.. There's a lot of things happened today.. Im scared Vegas..I know that Muriel and his friends will come to us.. And kill us..' Vegas then say.. 'We must start our training..And.. You can still have a training with Kim.. I don't mind it..' Porsche then tease Vegas and say.. 'If Kim kiss me, please don't be mad at me na krub'.. Vegas laugh at Porsche and say.. 'Kim and I are quite close Porsche.. So, I don't really mind about it.. Now..' let's have a nap shall we? 'Porsche kiss Vegas's lips and sleep together with Vegas..