Chapter 6

Pov..

Kim and Porsche walk upstairs together while holding each other hands...Nampheung smile at them and say.. 'Here we are boys..' Nampheung then open the door and say.. 'You can rest here..' And.. Don't forget to lock the door na kha.. 'Porsche start to feel blushing and say..' Mae krub.. Please don't... 'Kim chuckle slowly and reply back..' Thank you so much Mrs Nampheung.. We really appreciate it.. 'Nampheung stroke Kim's cheek gently and say..' You also like another son to me.. Not only you.. But Vegas and the others as well.. You already took care of my son.. Thank you so much na kha.. 'Kim nod and bow his head.. Nampheung stroke Kimhan's head and say..' And.. This room is sound proof.. Dont worry.. 'Porsche feel his cheek already turn into red and quickly go into the room and look around.. Leaving Kim with Nampheung.. Kim smile and say..' I will go in now.. We will see you later na krub.. 'Nampheung smile and nod in respond then go back downstairs..

Kim then noticed Porsche is looking around the room and lock the door slowly and stand near the door

Kim then noticed Porsche is looking around the room and lock the door slowly and stand near the door.. Kim keep staring at Porsche and smile.. Porsche then say..' Well.. this room is really comfortable..' Porsche then walk towards the window and open it a bit.. Porsche smile as he feel a soft wind blow his face.. Kim then walk towards Porsche and put his hands around Porsche's waist and ask.. 'Its really beautiful isn't it?Better than those spooky house just now..' Kim kiss Porsche's shoulder gently and move to kiss Porsche's cheek.. Porsche close his eyes and smile then rub Kim's hand gently and say.. 'Im afraid Kim.. I thought I already lose you and Vegas just now..'

Kim turn Porsche slowly towards him and say.. 'I won't let anything happen to you sweetheart.. You know I love you more than Vegas...Even if Vegas love you.. He still scared to confess his feelings.. But Im not Porsche.. I love you with all my heart.. And I promise.. I will take care of you more often.. 'Porsche hug Kim's neck and look into Kim's beautiful eyes.. Porsche then kiss Kim's forehead and say..' I love you too Kim Kimhan.. Thank you for always being there for me.. 'Kim kiss Porsche's lips softly and say..' Of course I am Porsche.. I love you remember? 'Porsche smile and kiss Kim's lips in return.. Kim then bite Porsche's lower lips gently and deepen their kiss.. Kim continue to kiss Porsche until both of them fall on the bed.. Porsche then say..' Kim.. Please no.. We can't do it in here.. 'Kim frown and ask..' Why not hmm? 'Porsche then reply back..' Well.. This isn't our place to do that.. 'Kim chuckle and pull off the curtain and continue to kiss Porsche's lips deeply..

Porsche moan between the kiss and say..' Kim.. 'Kim then smile at Porsche and push Porsche slowly to lay down on the bed.. Kim continue to kiss Porsche lips and then move towards his cheek,neck,collar bone and shoulder.. Porsche put his hand inside Kim's t shirt and rub his back body gently then ask..' What about Vegas?Vegas also have a feelings on me Kim..' Kim suddenly stop and look at Porsche and ask.. 'Do you love Vegas?'Porsche then reply back..' Don't ask me that question Kim.. Please.. 'Porsche then push Kim away and fix his outfit and say..' Come on..They will be suspicious if we stay in this room for too long.. 'Porsche then walk towards the door and unlock it then see Vegas.. Vegas smile at Porsche and say ..' Hey Porsche.. Is everything alright hmm? 'Porsche smile at Vegas and nod in respond.. Kim the walk out from the room, leaving Porsche and Vegas.. Porsche then say..' Please forgive him Vegas.. '
Vegas then pull Porsche and go into the room again and close the door.. Vegas then lock the door and say.. 'Kim should know his place Porsche.. The one who love you first is me.. Not Kim..'

Porsche sigh slowly and sit on the bed then reply back.. 'Vegas.. We are here for training.. Not for having a sex..' Vegas chuckle and ask.. 'When did I say I want to have a sex with you hmm?' Vegas then smack Porsche's head slowly and look at him deeply.. Porsche face start to turn into red and push Vegas a bit and say.. 'And... When did I say I want to have a sex with you?' Vegas then stare at Porsche's face for a long time.. Porsche then frown and ask.. 'Is there anything on my face?' Vegas smile and kiss Porsche's lips softly and say.. 'Never ever dissappear out of my sight Porsche.. Stay close to me..' Vegas then hold Porsche's hand and kiss it gently.. Porsche smile at Vegas and ask.. 'Why Vegas? I mean.. You can have a feelings for a woman but you choose to have a feelings for a man..' Vegas chuckle and reply back.. 'Well.. You can ask my heart.. Why my heart chose you Porsche..When Im with you.. I feel complete.. You make my life complete Porsche.. You didn't have any idea how scared I was.. I want to protect you.. But Kim always getting in the way..' Porsche hug Vegas's neck and tease him..' Actually.. Kim and I have a sex.......'Vegas then look at Porsche with a disappointment and ask..' Is it true Porsche? 'Porsche suddenly laugh at Vegas and say..' God Vegas! You should look at your face! Its really funny! 'Porsche laugh out loud while holding his stomach...Vegas then about to tickle Porsche but fail as Porsche quickly avoid Vegas.. Vegas then say.
' Come here Porsche! You are really naughty! 'Porsche then avoid Vegas again and again.. Porsche then look around as he try to escape but fail when Vegas finally caught Porsche in his arms and say..' Now.. You really know how to play around with me hmm? 'Porsche then tickle Vegas' s stomach escape again..