Sauli's POS

Hey guys, this is the first piece of my first fanfiction about Saulbert. Remember it's not real, it's fanfiction! Anyway, it's written in two parts, Sauli's part and Adam's part. It'll probably come together further in the story.. Enjoy! :) 

For the new IS Tutka Sauli and Katri had decided to go to LA. They had been preparating this trip for weeks and today was finally the day. They traveled to the airport early this morning. ''Oh, I've never been this far from home.. I'm so excited'' Sauli said with a big grin on his face. Katri laughed ''me neither!'' Sauli looked again at the time on the tickets 'cause he didn't wanna miss the flight. He wasn't that good with finding his way on airports and he did miss a flight sometimes. Luckily Katri was by his side.  It was almost time to board so they walked towards the gate. ''It is getting real now..'' Katri said nervously. Sauli jumped up and down. After they sat by the gate for 15 minutes it was finally time to board. 

9 hours later...

''We're here! Katri we're here, in the big city!'' Sauli yelled and he looked around. ''Could you just pinch me?'' Katri laughed and pinched him in the arm. ''Ouch! You didn't have to pinch that hard!'' Sauli laughed. Katri giggled and suggested to take a taxi to the hotel. ''I don't think we can find the way to the hotel on our own'' she added. Sauli nodded and they signed to a yellow cab. They got in and he drove them to their hotel. When they finally brought their luggage to their room Sauli said he wanted to take a look around. Katri was too tired so it seemed he was going alone. Not that he minded that, he enjoyed walking alone. He decided to take his Ipod with him so he wouldn't get bored along the way.

Sauli stepped outside the hotel and took a deep breath. This is a dream coming true he thought to himself. He couldn't stop looking around. He walked quite fast, but at one point he stood still immediately. What are all those people doing there? He knew that famous people walked around in LA very often, but this seemed more urgent. He decided to take a closer look. People were screaming a name he never had heard of. Apparently this man wasn't in an accident. Maybe it was because this man wasn't that famous in Finland, or he just hadn't paid enough attention to hear it. When he walked closer to the group of people he could see the man standing there signing some photos. His heart skipped a beat. He was so flabbergasted he didn't even realize he was staring at the man. Then he looked back...