Sauli's next morning...

Sauli woke up out of the blue and immediately felt like he overslept for his appointments with Katri to film the show today. ''Vittu tätä paskaa'' he thought to himself. He looked around and it didn't look like the hotel room they booked at all. Then it dawned on him.. The dinner, the handsome man, the great kiss... He looked next to him and Adam was still sleeping peacefully. Sauli decided to sneak out and tell Katri he's on his way. Otherwise they can forget about the show and that's not what they're paying him for. He got dressed, took a last look at Adam and stole one of the bananas laying around, closed the door behind him and took off.

 (Calling Katri...)

Katri: Well good morning to you too. I've been waiting for at least two hours already at the walk of fame. No just kidding, I'm also not here for that long yet but seriously where are you?

Sauli: Yeah, sorry about that. Dinner was a little too nice last night *giggles* and I have no clue where I am to be honest. So it could take a while before I find my way to you.. 

Katri: Just come here as soon as you can, and then tell me all about it!! 

Sauli: Long story short, I miss him already *laughs and hangs up the phone*

(Arrives at the walk of fame)

Katri runs up to Sauli and is very excited to hear everything. Sauli decided that she did not need to know every little detail of the date as usual, but that he would keep the important parts to himself. He really liked this guy and he didn't want to ruin it... He told her the main parts of the evening, how he turned up in a black car, how he was really nice to him and that the food was delicious. Katri got all excited for him and it was hard not to tell her more, since Adam made him feel incredibly good. She kept asking for more details, but he cut her off, saying they should get to filming now, otherwise there won't be enough time. Katri agreed and   they spent the next two hours wandering through LA, blabbing about it in Finnish, until Sauli got interrupted by a call from an unknown number..