Adam's POS

It was an early morning for Adam. He had set the alarm to go shopping. It was beautiful weather as usual, but Adam didn't feel well. He ate his breakfast, took a quick shower and decided not to dress up hoping they won't recognize him today. He didn't feel like smiling. 

..Off to the city..

Just when I thought I'd go to the city to buy some new clothes, all Glamberts stop by.. Adam thought by himself. He loved his fanbase, but he wasn't actually in the mood for all this signing and taking pictures on this quite early morning. He tried to put up a good smile and chat a bit with fans, hoping they wouldn't hang around the whole morning. While he was signing some photos he felt like he was being watched. He looked around when his eyes looked right in the clear blue eyes of a guy around his age, maybe a bit younger. He gasped. What was it that he felt? He heard someone talk to him but he didn't know what they were saying. All he wanted was to go talk to the stranger, but he knew he couldn't 'cause all the fans would follow him. Why couldn't I be not this famous at least for one morning..? He thought getting a little irritated. ''Alright guys, I uhh, I gotta go! Catch up with you later!'' He said to the fans still looking at the stranger. Huh? Who was that woman and why was she with him right now? Oh no, they're going away. I have to talk to him. Just for a second.  He rushed through the mass towards the man who was already a few meters further. ''Hey!'' He yelled not sure if he could hear him. The woman looked behind her and tapped the guy on the shoulder. He couldn't hear what she was saying, but he does know he doesn't really mind. He started to run a bit and saw the guy walking away faster then the girl. ''Damn.''

'Hey you!'' He was exhausted but he managed to shout, hoping the guy would hear him. ''He turned around!'' he thought. At once he had a big grin on his face. ''H-h-hey..'' The guy stumbled. ''So..Do...Do I know you?'' Adam could see he was making the guy nervous with all his behaviour but he just couldn't let him slip away and his accent was so cute, but he couldn't  place where the guy came from. Aww, it looks like something is bothering him... Adam thought.. But maybe that would be my behaviour..''What's going on?'' he asked the stranger. ''I don't wanna be rude.. But I think... Uhm, my friend is waiting for me...'' The guy answered shyly. ''Damn'' Adam thought. He had hoped he could chat with the guy a bit longer to get to know him better. He smiled at the stranger and handed him a piece of paper with his number asking him if the could meet up some other time. ''Sure'' Answered the guy and he walked away. Adam kept staring untill he was really gone.. 

When Adam came home he felt bummed he didn't got to talk so long with the guy. The only thing he saw were those beautiful clear blue eyes and he kept thinking about him.. He hoped he would call back soon..