Sauli's POS pt4

He felt he started to get red and he couldn't fight it. Wat did he just do? He probably thinks you're too dumb that you didn't even know it was him who sang the song, oh God.. 'I-I .. Uhmm.. Now I remember..'' He managed to say and he tried to smile at Adam who already looked at him. ''It's okay.. You know.. Actually I'm glad you didn't know it was me in the first place. '' Oh gosh, his smile was so beautiful and Sauli was so happy to hear he didn't mind that he didn't knew it was him who sang that amazing song! ''I'm glad you like it though'' Adam smirked at Sauli and he felt like the whole world just stopped. He stared into Adam's beautiful greenish eyes and almost drowned in them. He slowely bows forward and he could only imagine what those lips taste like.. Oh if he only could. When he saw Adam doing the same thing he recoils. It was like someone just shook him awake and he took a sip of his water. ''Excuse me'' he mumbled. Adam didn't say a word. He was getting nervous and the minute he looked up Adam was so close he couldn't breathe. Then it happened. Suddenly. He felt the soft lips pushing against his. Sauli had his eyes still wide open not knowing what to do. He saw Adam closing his and Sauli was slowly getting closer to him. He pushed his own lips to Adam's and opened his mouth a little. Adam noticed it and slides his tongue into Sauli's mouth. Sauli's heart was racing like never before. He felt Adam's tongue slowly turning circles around his own and he enjoyed every one of them. He felt Adam's hand on his face slowely going up to his hair. His own hands were still in Adam's neck strocking it. This moment was too perfect to be true. Sauli hoped it would never stop, but then he felt Adam going back. Sauli opened his eyes and smiled. ''You're good..'' Adam said. ''I'm sorry.. I just couldn't resist your lips.. '' He shyly added. ''N-n-no problem.. it was amazing..'' Sauli said in return. For a moment they said nothing. Sauli smirked  ''I must admit I'm not very hungry anymore..'' Adam smiled. ''Me neither.. Wanna grab a drink at my place? '' Sauli nodded. They stood up to get their jackets. ''Adam wait. '' Adam stood still and looked at Sauli. Sauli didn't care if it was impulsive or not, he was just gonna do it. He ran into Adam gave him a hug and then wanted to grab his jacket but Adam didn't let him go. Adam giggled. ''Now you're trapped.'' Sauli laughed ''Heeellpp'' he joked. Adam let him go and they got into the car on their way to Adam's condo. Sauli was a little nervous sitting on the backseat next to Adam. Luckily the driver couldn't see them. He shove closer to Adam who laid his arm around him. He turned around and kissed him again.. 

When they arrived at the condo Sauli couldn't believe his eyes. It was so beautiful and the view... Sauli sighed while standing on the balcony looking at the view. Adam stood behind him and slowely put his arms around him. Sauli gasped and looked behind him. Then he sighed again. ''It's beautiful, isn't it?'' Adam said. ''Yes.. Very beautiful..'' sauli answered looking at Adam. ''My view is very beautiful..'' He winked at Adam who gave him a quick kiss. Sauli giggled again and was getting kinda nervous, because he didn't know what this evening would bring. Well, it couldn't get eny better anyway! ''I'm so glad I met you..'' he said to Adam, who blushed a bit by hearing that and gave him a long and steamy kiss in reward...