Sauli's POS pt 2

''He looked back.. He looked back!'' Sauli kept staring not knowing Katri stood behind him. She slept a bit and was wide awake now. She tapped him on the shoulder. ''Huh, what, who.. Oh it's you!'' Sauli laughed a bit but his mind was still with the guy with the perfect eyes.. ''What's up, whataya staring at?'' Katri asked. ''No-nothing.. Just that bunch of people.. I thought an accident had happened..'' Sauli answered polite. Katri laughed ''ohh, you're such a caring guy! Oh, is that a cele-'' before she could finish her sentence Sauli walked away. He didn't want to talk about him with her. Katri walked next to him talking about every palmtree she saw and how beautiful they were. Sauli nodded a bit at her, not noticing she asked him something. ''Who was that?'' She asked again. ''I-I uhm, I don't know.'' Sauli answered quick. ''Well, he seems to know you..'' Katri looked over her shoulder. ''W-what? That can't be..'' At once, Sauli was so nervous. He didn't know where this strange feeling came from, but he knew he had to get out of here for sure. He walked faster. ''Sauli, he's running behind us!'' Katri shouted. Sauli didn't look behind, but he heard a strange voice screaming, he wasn't sure if it was for him.. ''Hey, you!'' He heard the stranger breathing heavily behind him. Sauli turned around and looked right into the beautiful eyes he saw earlier today. It was him. ''H-He-Hey... '' He stumbled. He could speak English quite well, but all the words were just gone, he couldn't say anything at all. It wasn't a problem if he could just babble in Finnish, but it didn't seem this guy would understand so he just stood there staring at the guy. He felt like he had to say something.. ''So.. Do.. Do I know you?'' He managed to say. ''I don't  know'' the stranger answered. Sauli saw Katri standing behind the guy waiting for him and thought she wanted him to come over and finish the walk with her, but he didn't want to, he wanted to stay with the stranger... He looked down. ''What is going on?'' The guy asked him. ''I don't wanna be rude.. But I think... Uhm, my friend is waiting for me...'' He answered shyly. The guy smiled. ''Could we see eachother another time then?'' He asked Sauli handing him a piece of paper. ''Sure'' he answered politely not knowing what the stranger wants from him. He took the piece of paper and walked towards Katri...

''Why did you walk away?'' Katri shouted at Sauli. ''You should've kept talking to him, he really wanted to. Women see those things.'' She sighed. ''Men..''  and she rolled her eyes dramatically at him. Sauli's face turned sad and he walked away. He didn't know what to do with the things he felt. He never felt like this before.. The only thing he saw were the beautiful eyes of the stranger. He didn't even ask for his name. He felt stupid with his excuse to just walk away, because he knew Katri wanted him to talk with him longer. Sauli realized he had taken the piece of paper from the stranger and didn't even took the time to open it. Luckily Katri was going her own way so he could open it without her wanting to know what's on it. He opened it... There was a number on it with a name... ''Adam Lambert' . He had never heard that name before, but he seemed like a pretty big deal here. 

 He saw Katri walking out of a store near him and he quickly put the piece of paper away, putting on a big smile (he really was happier now) and walked towards Katri. ''Hey Sauli, what was actually on the paper he handed you?'' ''How do you know he handed me a paper?'' Sauli asked in return. ''I saw it, I have very good eyes!'' Katri laughed. ''No, you have curious eyes!'' Sauli replied. ''It's private..'' ''Aah, come on, you can tell me!'' ''No I can't, I'm sorry..'' Sauli felt bad not telling her what's on the piece of paper, he always tells her everything but he wanted to figure everything out himself first. 

When they returned to the hotel Sauli immediately got to their room and sat on the bed staring at the paper not realizing Katri was entering. She looked over his shoulder and saw the name and the number standing there. ''Call him..'' She whispered. Sauli looked behind him and saw her standing there with a huge smile on her face. ''Would you please leave the room then?'' He asked smiling. ''Allright, alright.. I'm gone!'' Katri laughed. ''Have fun'' she added. Katri was gone and he slowely typed in the strangers number... He pushed the green button...