Sauli's POS pt. 5

Why would he get a call from an unknown number? Who could this be? The longer he stared at the screen, the more nervous he got. ''Aren't you going to get that?'' he heard Katri asking him from a little further away. He nodded and answered the phone.

Sauli:  (His heart is pounding in his chest) Hello? Who is this and how did you get my number? (He tried to sound as confident as possible)

The caller stayed quiet.

Sauli: Hello? (He was more nervous about this call than he's possibly ever been in his life up until this point)

Adam: It's clear now that you want nothing to do with me. I thought you were different. I'll stop bothering then.

FUCK. He forgot to leave a message. Adam probably thinks I hate him now. 'Why am I so stupid' he thought to himself. He didn't know what to say and he was sweating on places he didn't even know his body had. 

Sauli: *quietly* please don't.....

Adam: Huh?

Sauli: Please don't stop bothering me. 

Adam: I have to get back to my interview, want to meet up at the same place as yesterday and talk it over?

Sauli: Sounds like a deal. 

Sauli was relieved that Adam reached out to him. He felt so stupid for not leaving a message or at least an apology for stealing the banana. He grinned. He was meeting up with Adam again. Sure, not the best way to plan a second date, but he was sure that if they would stand face to face that it would all be fine again. 

Katri was waving at him when she noticed he got off the phone and he only noticed it when she yelled his name so loud that the whole city knew he's in town. 

Katri: SAAUULIIIII, HAAALLOOOOO

Sauli: *shushing* What are you yelling for? I was on the phone.. 

Katri: Who was that? Huuhhh? Was it him? Was it? Are you meeting again? Are you leaving me alone another night? 

Sauli: He's mad at me. 

As he said that, he walked away. Thinking about it, he didn't know this person at all even though it felt like forever. What if he would be the nasty type that holds grudges, or just gets incredibly angry over the smallest things? 

Katri ran after him.

Katri: What could you possibly have done that made him mad at you? You're like the most easy-going person.. And by the way, I don't mind you leaving me alone, gives me the time to hang out with someone I met yesterday. Not as famous as your fling but absolutely HOT!! *She smiled*

Sauli: I really don't want to talk about it,  but we're meeting later today so I'll tell you how it goes! Oh really? TELL ME ALL ABOUT IT! 

.........They walked to their next location, talking about boys...........