Chapter Three: Hot Chocolate :D☕️

Everyone is bummed because of Dora's death, because doesn't everyone love Dora!! :DD

"Cheer up guys!!! How bout some hot chocolate!!!" Says the conductor. Everyone Yelps and cheers for hot chocolate, including Will Graham who is smiling and clapping his hands like this:
😁👏👏

Freddy Fazbear, Bonny, Foxy, And Chica burst out the back door and start dancing down the aisle. Freddy singing
"Har, har, har har, har, har har, har, har haaaaar!!! Har, har, har haaarr!! Har, har, har har."

Hannibal recognizes this classical banger. "Oh! How lovely! they've playing Toreadore March!" "Shut up nerd." Eda from The Owl House Says. Bojack Horseman whips his head around recognizing Eda's voice. "Mom..?" He questions. This is probably because Bojacks mom and Eda share the same voice actor, which is very funny to me. Bojack notices it not his mom and gets extremely embarrassed. Mabel notices this and snorts. "Hgah! That horse thought that elf thing was his mom hahaha!" she says while pointing and laughing. Bojack whips his head around to the other direction and also recognizing her voice. "SHARA LYNNN???"

Mabel and Eda both start uncontrollably laughing while Bokack whips his head back and forth with his hands on his head, he starts sweating. "Agghhh! The voices of my past are coming back to taunt me!" He runs to the caboose crying. Suddenly, tables are being turned around by the animatronics to see a table being placed between seats.
The conductor starts singing after i quiet drum rhythm.

"Hot! Hot! Hot!" sings the animatronics in harmony.

"Ooh, we got it!" sing The conductor.

"Hot! Hot!"

"Hey, we got it!"

"Hot! Hot!"

"Say, we got it!"

"Hot chocolate! Hot! Hot!"

And they continue with the song THAT I DO NOT OWN TOM HANKS🙏🙏🙏🙏 I DIDNT WRITE THESE LYRICS YALL I AM AWARE OF THE COPYRIGHT LAW PLSSS😣😣😣😣 Hannibal is absolutely disgusted of how they are serving the food, shooting the liquid across the room catching every germ in the air when people are meant to be drinking it. Ugh, despicable. Will Graham and Abigail clap along with the song but Hannibal lowers Wills hand and reaches across the table to lowers Abigail's at the same time.

"Do not clap to this pookie. This is outrageous. A disgrace to music AND food." Hannibal says to will. "I. am. not. your. pookie............" Will hisses. Hannibal gets triggered. "Fine." He walks over to Josh Hutcherson, grabs his hand, and— "Oh yeah Josh! You need to finish off that alien!" The conductor demands while handing Josh a gun. Josh nods his heads and waves to Hannibal. Then heads to the roof. Will gets jealous, and sad.

Josh Hutcherson gets on the roof while Hannibal sits on the edge of the window watching him and dangling his legs in front of Boots. Josh holds his pistol and aims. But then he's get SWAAAALLOOOWWD!!! AAAAH! Hannibal screams out to his new pookie bear that he doesn't really like and is only using to make Will jealous (it's working) "POOKIE!!! NOOOO!!!" Until Jean Jacket bursts out, guts and smoke going everywhere. And when it all clears Josh is floating 100 feet from the ground looking very cool awesome baddass. Holding Dora in his arm.

He lowers down to Hannibal. "Take the child. I sense my past on the top of the train." Hannibal isn't sure what he's talking about but he follows Josh's orders and climbs back in the train. "DORAA!!! :DDD" Boots cheers! Josh Hutcherson walks up the roof of the train, fighting the snowstorm. Until he reaches the light he saw when he was in the air. He reaches A campfire. He sees a man in a fursuit, curios to who he is until he reveals himself....MATTHEW LILLARD SPRINGTRAP????

Josh gasps "William! You're supposed to be dead!"

"I always come back."