1

Appearances are nothing without the personality that is behind them. That's always been the saying that a certain red-haired female would say to her friends and cousins as her answer to 'what's your type', it would always go around the fact that Reina didn't know what her 'type' was. She's never dated before, unlike those around her who had dated either once or more than once. While she lived with her two cousins after being kicked out by her father at the age of thirteen, she knew just what 'type' her cousins went for.

She also knew the 'type' of her best male friend Genesis, who she figured was out of her league no matter what she tried to make it so she could open up to the male enough to tell him how she felt. When it came to her sophomore year of high school, she had been asked out by a male she hadn't thought even gave a damn about her. But she didn't want to hear the question of 'who's your type' from her cousins anymore. So, she said yes to the male-Reno, just so they'd leave her the hell alone.

She had no idea if she'd be able to fall in love with the male who was barely in her life beforehand, but she wanted to give it a try. So, as it came to be around February once again her cousins Tara and Tira-twins, asked her the same question, she knew it was coming as they were at their usual table with the three males that were always at the table with them. Angeal and Sephiroth the two cousin's significant others and their friend Genesis who was Reina's personal best friend and childhood friend whom she used to live next to.

That time she gave them an answer by stating the name of the male she had been in a relationship with since the beginning of the school year. Genesis and the other three males almost split out their drinks as they heard Reina speak. They had no idea that the female was even dating let alone with someone as reckless as Reno-who the three males knew as a player.

Genesis looked at Reina in concern. "Are you sure that's who you wanna be around for your first relationship? What if he harms you?"

"Depending on what happens depends on if I deserve it or not, you know my life isn't all butterflies and rainbows Gen, don't worry. I'll be alright."

He let out a sigh and dropped it if she was truly alright with what was going to happen to her. He wasn't going to help her if she was truly okay with the mistake of having her first relationship with the player of the school. It was Angeal who had asked the personal questions that Genesis didn't have the guts to ask her.

"So, are you two in a serious relationship or what?"

"What do you mean by 'serious' Angeal?"

"Have you two fucked?" Tara asked bluntly, "Ya'know-that serious."

"Nope, I told him that as long as we were in school, I was not doing that and that if he ever tried to peer pressure me, I'm not afraid of kicking him in the balls. With that threat he was more than compliant." Reina said with a sweet smile

"How about kissing?" Tira asked curiously

"Nope, and that's on him. He said that he doesn't kiss the girls he's with until he sleeps with them. So, whatever. His loss." She said with a shrug

Genesis hated that his best friend had been in a relationship the entire time of their sophomore year and he didn't even know about it. As the two of them threw their trash out he pushed her to the side and looked at her sadly. "You know I'm hurt that you've kept that you're in a relationship a secret from me. I thought we were tight, Rei?"

She sighed out. "I'm sorry Gen, truly I am. Just...I honestly don't feel like I am in a relationship. I'm not expecting anything from him. He's not romantic and it's been months now and he hasn't even taken me on a date yet. It's like he's afraid of getting close to me and catching too much feeling from me."