24

As the lot of them toured, Reina realized that being on tour with her friends and little sister was a lot different than she thought it'd be. Genesis had told Reina, Kadaj and Anya about everything that he, Zack and cloud had to deal with-with the two of them adding their own inquiries as well to what Genesis would tell them about what happened in the past with them touring with Sephiroth and Angeal. 

Kadaj couldn't believe half of the shit that he was hearing the trio say, unlike Reina who had a bit of a feeling that things were as bad as Genesis, Zack and Cloud were explaining they were. It was rather known that Kadaj and Anya were together as were Genesis and Reina. So half a year of touring when Kadaj had proposed to Anya in front of millions it was a big deal to both Anya and Kadaj. Anya of course said 'yes' to Kadaj in front of all of the people watching them. 

Months later a special concert was done up so Kadaj and Anya could be married in front of their fans. Genesis knew that Reina was internally jealous that her adoptive younger sister married before she had, but he had reassured Reina that things would be just fine between them. That he had everything planned out for them just she had to be patient.

So that's what happened, Reina was patient and didn't even mention anything of the sort to Genesis. Though Genesis knew that while they were out of country when Kadaj and Anya had their honeymoon together, Reina had placed a lot of space between the two of them. She would sight see on her own and be completely away from Genesis and the other boys. Neither cloud or Zack knew just what had gotten into Reina, that was until the boys had gotten back to the hotel before Reina had only for Anya to get Genesis's attention. The two couples shared a hotel room so knowing that Anya wanted to talk to him made him raise an eyebrow at the young female.

"What's up Anya?"

"Rei is pregnant." Anya said giving him the box "After you two left out I had gone into the bathroom to shower only to see that in the trash. No doubt she's been keeping to herself because of what you had said to her."

Genesis opened the box to see two positive pregnant tests in it. He let out a sigh before he rubbed between his eyes. "Damn that woman...she never learns to speak up to me."

"Like she would? You basically told her in different words that you marrying her wasn't something you wanted right away after she had seen Kadaj and I marry. Honestly that was an asshole move on your part. If you love her-you need to find her and fix your fuck up."

"I don't even know where she would go. She wasn't vocal about where she'd be." Genesis said sadly

Anya let out a sigh and called her sister which she answered not long after. "Hey Anya, what's up?"

"Girl where are you? It's getting late and we're all about to go out to eat."

"At a clinic near the hotel. I know you saw that box...there's no way he'd want to take responsibility so I'm going to get rid of it before he finds out about it. That way he doesn't feel like I'm trapping him to be with me."

"Rei..." Anya said sadly

"I pre-apologize if I end up being bitchy or emotional...it's going to happen once I abort what's in me."

Anya looked at Genesis and he left out without a word-pissed. He was angered that Reina thought that he wouldn't want their child. Of fucking course he did! He knew where the clinic was and he went in only to see that Reina had just gotten off of the phone with her sister. Genesis went up to her and pulled her up before taking her out of the clinic, his actions with no words stunned Reina a lot as she looked down at their hands seeing just how tight of a hold on her hand he had. Once he got to the corner of the street he placed his hands on her shoulders before he looked at her upset and angered at her.

"Why can't you talk to me woman?! Is it really that damn fucking hard for you to do something like speaking up to me?! If you are unhappy with something you need to fucking tell me! I'm not a damn mind reader! Yes I love you, yes I want whatever children comes from the two of us being sexual with one another-but that doesn't mean that I'll think that you're trapping me into anything." Genesis said seriously before he cupped her face in his hands making her eyes look into his. "I don't want our engagement or marriage to be publicly displayed like Kadaj and Anya's was. For fuck sakes the fact that they did that was bull shit. I want to marry you in secret away from all of our fans-away from the people who would try to take you from me. That's why I haven't tried to be so damn adamant about marrying you right now."