12

Reina looked at him curiously. "What do you mean by that? You didn't read them while you were away?"

"Hell no, I'd rather read them when I know you're around me. Just like when you first started to write things on your own and asked me for my opinion."

"Ooohhh, okay." Reina said getting what he said what he had

"Speaking of you Reina-is it true that the last book you published is your last book?"The talk show host asked

"Of that series-yes, but not in general. I was going to quit writing, but Genesis has talked me out of it. But my books won't be coming out as often as they had in the past. I'm taking a slight bit of a career change because of my own passions. In the past I wrote things because of the influenced Genesis had on me and my mind. But now that things are calm now with me-I don't see myself writing as much as I have in the past. So I want to do something more with my life. What I chose to do was a choice I thought long and hard about over months-almost an entire year."

"Oh really? So what will you be doing instead?"

Reina gave the male a small smile before she took Genesis's arm from around her. "Just like my beloved-I am a music artist. Not many people know about it. But I work solo, I have my own channel on I-tube where I already have a small fanbase. The genre of music I do is completely diverse. I compose everything on my own and write my own lyrics as well."

When Genesis heard her speak it stunned him, he had no idea she even wanted to be in the music industry. With what she said the talk show host had them go on break and Genesis leaned forward as he looked at Reina. "Babe, why did you want to keep that a secret from me?"

"Because, I didn't want you having any crazy ideas like having me be on the same damn label as you. I hate your stupid manager for keeping you away from me for so long let alone having you be in a persona that you aren't even close to being. You're not the 'bad boy' type Gen. You are a very sweet, Loving-caring guy and I wished people knew that part of you."

Genesis hugged her tightly. "I'd never let you join that label are you kidding me? But I'm glad you found yourself something to do that isn't too bad."

She hugged him back and nuzzled her head against his chest. "Thank you Gen."

At that time Genesis's phone went off and he saw it was his manager so he answered it. "Yeah boss, what do you want?"

"Are you fucking kidding me right now?! I'm watching that talk show you're on! You're NOT getting with a low life bitch like her! Break up with her right then and there or get kicked from Loveless hearts!" His manager said before he hung up

Genesis looked at Reina seriously. "Babe, would you have a problem if I worked with you from here on out? I want to make the bastard who was my manager regret telling me to break up with you."

Her eyes lit up. "Of course! I'd love that!"

He kissed her on the lips before the talk show host spoke up to them. "Reina, do you mind performing for us? We're down a segment."

"Sure, do you have a guitar here? My boyfriend is going to help me out."

"Yeah we should. Let me see what I can do."

Reina then showed Genesis her latest song which was a rock song. As he listened to the song he could hear the rift for the guitar-which was his specialty. After listening to it he looked down at her. "I got your back babe."

"Thank you Gen."

The talk show host gave a guitar that was in the back to Genesis which he took and got it tuned before the talk show host continued to talk to Reina about the things that were going on with her. Afterwards she got off the set and changed into something else for her performance, while she did Genesis came into her dressing room without any shame of seeing his girlfriend without a shirt on.