14

Reina tackled him over so she was on top of him before she stuck her tongue out at him. "This brat isn't gonna sub that easily. You're gonna have to try a bit harder than that baby." She said as she slipped herself onto him

In doing so made him groan out loudly as he held onto her hips tightly. "F-Fuck...R-Rei..."

She didn't stay on him, she slowly began to move on and off of him-earning moans and curses from the red haired male under her until he began to slam her down onto him. Which made her moan out loudly as well. "G-Gen!"

It was then a contest of who could get the other off first as she could feel him move himself up into him from under her-meeting her half way as she kept going down on him. In the end he was the one who ended up orgasmed first, which was what Reina needed to get off of him and grab her clothes before she went to take a shower. As she was finishing up with her shower, she felt his arms around her pulling her into him from behind.

"Yes darling?" She asked as she looked up at him.

"Oh don't you even start with that brat." He said as he tilted her head up for him to kiss her on the lips

As he kissed her on the lips he slipped his fingers back into her, moving them as quick and hard into her-going as deep as he possibly could inside of her. As he did so he earned pleasurable moans from the young red haired female as he felt her hands hold onto his arms tightly.

"That's it baby, let it out."

Genesis soon got her to orgasm hard against his fingers before he pushed her up against the wall under the shower faucet where he picked her up and thrusted himself deeply inside of her. Reina's eyes shut tightly as she felt him go deep inside of her. "G-Genesis!"

"I know Rei, hold on tight." He spoke softly to her as he thrusted deep and hard into her

She did as he told her, only for him to go faster, making both of them moan out at the pleasure they felt. He held onto her hip with one hand and the wall of the shower with his other as he kissed the side of her neck. "C'mon Reina, move your hips with mine. I know you know how to do that baby. I want to feel you fucking me back Rei. I need to feel how much you want me." He moaned softly against her neck

Reina soon did as he requested, making him moan against her neck as his hold on her tighten. Genesis soon turned the water off and pulled her from the bathroom. He pulled out of her and placed her on the bed face first before he took her from behind making her gasp out and moan out loudly. "G-Genesis!"

He held onto her hands tightly as he fucked her into the bed, making her moans muffle into the pillows in front of her. Genesis didn't stop until he knew both of them were spent hours afterwards. He cleaned them both off before they cuddled on their bed together. As they did Reina looked up at him smiling a bit. "You know...I never thought we'd be like this Gen."

"Neither did I honestly...But I'm glad we are. You're so much better than the women I've dated before you."

"I'll take that as a compliment Gen. So, tomorrow you're going to know a lot more about the contract that I signed under."

"I look forward to working with you babe, I also look forward to having an actual voice while I work with you."

Reina nodded her head. "The people I work through are rather big on making sure that everyone that works for them has a voice."

"I really wish I didn't seem that desperate years before, that I had waited years until you finished up with what you were doing so I could have worked with you instead of the morons I started off with."