•Chapter 3•

•Alyssah•

Me and the girls finally got home and while they went upstairs to their room I decided to call Hudson.

Luckily he answers, "Hey" he said drinking some water in his room. "Hi! Ready to see the new house?" I asked he nodded drinking the water.

After I showed the whole apartment, me and him talked for a while until he had to go.

Once it was around 6:50 pm me and the girls left to walk to the boys apartment, they were only a few doors down so it was quick, we knocked on the door and Noah opened the door.

"Ladies," he said motioning us to come in, we walked inside and saw the boys sitting watching something in the tv. "Hey girls," Conrad said getting up from the couch, Shawn came to.

They gave us bear hugs before letting us sit on the couch with them. Landon wasn't even down here with us. "Where's Landon?" I said looking at the empty couch.

"He's upstairs, he doesn't want to be down here." Shawn answered. "Maybe you could ask him," Shawn suggested, but I immediately declined.

"The last thing he'd do is listen to me. He doesn't even like me." I said crossing my arms across my chest.

They let it go and we all sat on the couch, "what were you guys watching?" Mira asked getting comfortable.

"Dont judge us but we wanted to watch Matilda the musical. That's why Landon is upstairs" Noah answered, me and the girls laughed at their childness.

We continued watching the movie until it was 8 at night. "It's getting pretty late guys, we should go." I said and looked at Izzy and Mira, Mira got up and so did Izzy who gave me a pout.

"Stop pouting baby," Mira whisper-yelled. Landon came downstairs and the boys were trying to beg us to stay, Landon stayed quiet, grabbed a drink and went upstairs.

"Come on Lyss! Please stay. Pleasee! Have a sleepover?" Conrad went to his knees and begged me.

"Sorry guys we have school tomorrow. You should get some sleep to" I said, "good night" and then we walked out.

Around 10 pm we decided to sleep, the doorbell rang and Izzy yelled 'I got it!' Before it went silent again.

I just finished changing into pjs when Izzy said "Lyss! It's for you!" From downstairs,

I ran downstairs and saw Shawn holding Landon, with Conrad helping to hold him and Noah at the door.

"Hey guys," I said until I noticed a really weird looking Landon. "What happened to him?" I asked.

"When you guys left he grabbed some beer and now he is all woozy." Noah said. "Hey Lyss, can you take care of him, normally we would but he keeps saying he wants it to be a woman because she's 'more skilled' so we thought you,

"When he hates my guts?" I asked putting a hand on my hip. "He doesn't hate you," Noah replied. "He was just annoyed because of how you bumped into him."

"Yeah but, he also bumped into me" I argued back. "It's fine Lyss, forgive and forget" Izzy said before I narrowed my eyes at her. She walked back to her room.