•Chapter 7•

•Alyssah•

I woke up to the boys sleeping on the couch with us. We had an 'L' shaped couch so there was bunch of room.

I fell asleep next to Mira and looked to my right to see everyone but Izzy and Conrad.

I got up and stretched until I went to Izzy's room, to see Izzy and Conrad sleeping together. Izzy in only her undergarments and Conrad the same.

I rolled my eyes and walked up the stairs to get ready, I showered quickly and changed into an outfit.

Today I decided to wear something casual so I wore a t-shirt with some baggy jeans.

I checked my phone and almost screamed. It was September 1st. First day of fall.

I was jumping up and down lightly so I don't wake anyone else.

I straighten my hair and put some concealer on and left the rest of my face bare.

I decided to put on a cardigan just incase it was cold and walked downstairs.

Izzy was ready and the guys weren't here.

"Hey, where are the boys?" I asked going to get a protein shake. I didn't feel like having coffee today.

"They left to get ready, they also invited us to their ice hockey game today" Izzy said sitting on one of the bar stools on the kitchen island.

"They place ice hockey?!" I questioned.

How did I not know this.

"Yeah, today is their first game of the season" Izzy said in excitement.

"Yeah we can go" I said she squealed.

That's when I Remembered about the dress.

"I'll be right back" I said running upstairs to grab the dress.

Even though the project was due next week, the professor said If we turn it in early there's extra credit.

So you know I had to do that. I grabbed the dress and went downstairs.

We eventually finished getting ready and left.

We made it to Ms Shanks but the boys beat us here.

On my left was Noah and on my right was Mira I lower my head down and listened to their conversation until I heard Mira say the most stupidest thing ever.

"I don't get it, if someone pushes you in hockey, can't you push them back or better punch them and they get in trouble?" Mira confused me.

I sat up and cut Noah off.

"The fuck, no. That's a foul if you punch them." I answered. Noah patted my shoulder. "She's right. Pushing is apart of the game so they don't do anything about it. But punching is another story"

"Ohh" Mira said finally getting it. I smiled to myself and saw Mira laughing.

Noah's hand was still on my shoulder, I looked up and saw him pointing at me muttering words like. 'I love this girl' which made my smile bigger.