•Chapter 14•

•Alyssah•

"So let me get this straight," Mira says as she curls her hair. "You and Izzy bumped into a guy named Wyatt, and when Izzy left he invited you to a beach party?!" Mira asks me.

"Mhm!" I say while I'm all the way in my closet.

I have a slick back ponytail but the ponytail is wavy. My makeup is done and have a pretty winged eyeliner on. Plus high liter.

I find a cute outfit, it's a light blue floral print dress with spaghetti straps and it goes up to my mid-thigh.

I grab a pair of black heels which I know I will regret later on but I don't care. I grab and a gold chain necklace and out on my ring that me, Mira and Izzy got as friendship rings.

I spray some perfume and walk out of my bathroom Mira is now doing makeup and Izzy is waiting for us to finish sitting on my bed. I ready I just need to pack my bag. Have you guys already?" I asked grabbing a beach bag.

"Oh shit. I need to!" Izzy says running downstairs to her room. "I will once I finished my makeup" Mira says, her eyes wide as she's putting mascara.

I grab a beach bag that's pretty small and I add some perfume, I was going to add sunscreen but it's nighttime. I add a cover up, bikini, towel, a pair of comfy clothes and some sandals. I go downstairs to our fridge and grab a water bottle and put an "A" on it for Alyssah.

Just as I'm about to go back upstairs a hear a knock at the door. "Come in!" I yell zipping my bag up.

I look at the door and realized it's locked and I hear a familiar voice. "Lyssie-pie it's locked" Shawn says from the other side of the door.

"What the hell" I say laughing and going to open the door.

I take a step back and see Shawn fall almost face first into my house. "That's why you don't lean on doors dude" Noah says walking around him. And one by one all the guys come in here.

But last but not least Landon arrives.

I shut the door closed and see as the guys made themselves comfortable here.

"Where's Izzy and Mira?" Conrad asks stretching his arms out.

"Upstairs getting their bags ready" I say leaning against the kitchen counter.

I look at everyone in the room and lastly the guy I've been avoiding all weekend. I see him already staring at me.

There's an awkward silence in the room. I look to my right, where the stairs are and clear my throat. I fix my ponytail and clear the silence atleast for a second.

"I'm gonna go upstairs and check on them" I say before having one last glance and running upstairs.

Mira's not in my room anymore and so is Izzy. I close my door and clean up a bit of the clothes scattered around til I hear a knock. I sigh and go to open the door.

"What?" I say but get cut off by Landon just walking in here.

"Yeah come in, it's fine" I say sarcastically. "Cut the shit Chica, close the door" Landon says pacing around like he's in a hurry.