•Chapter 4•

•Alyssah•

It's sadly now another day and I woke up to Landon sleeping, I took the time to stare at his features,

He has a sharp jaw, with a chiseled nose and his hair is all straight, but messy in a cute kind of way.

Scratch that, he's not cute and will never be!

"Chica, just take a picture it'll last longer" Said Landon in his morning raspy voice

Arghhh it's so hard to not think he's hot in any way!

I mean not that he is hot!

"What? I'm not staring!" I argued sitting up.

He sat up to, rubbed his eyes and argued with me back and forth,

"Yes you were!"

"Was not!"

"Was to!"

"Not!"

"Too!"

Suddenly Shawn, Conrad, Noah, Izzy and Mira poked through the tent.

"What?" Landon yelled.

"We were just making sure you two weren't being kinky at 7 am" Conrad said and winked.

Immediately my face started to heat up. I looked away and glanced at Landon. He looked pissed!

"We aren't! Chica over here was staring at me while I was asleep!" Landon argued back

"I was only looking at you for two seconds?!" I yelled.

"Liar! I felt your staring gaze and everything!" He retorted.

"Whatever, think what you want!" I said getting up and leaving the tent.

Quickly Mira and Izzy were following me. "Hey where you going?" Izzy asked touching my shoulder.

"To change out of my pjs?" I replied, they nodded and let me go, they said there was a place around here with a shower, bathroom, and changing room.

After I found the changing room I showered but didn't wash my hair and changed quickly.

I went back to bonfire which there was no fire anymore considering its daylight and found my tent.

I went inside and saw Landon on his phone sitting.

I put my clothes I was wearing into my bag and I was about to go find Izzy and Mira until Landon stopped me.

"Chica?" Asked Landon, his voice barely audible. "Yeah?" I replied back. "Are you mad at me?" He questioned.

"No, I just went to go change, no hard feelings" I said with a genuine smile and he nodded letting me go.

I got out of the tent, which by the way is TO CROWDED I can't stay in a small space with Landon all night, I don't know how I will survive this week.

"Lyss!" Called Amira running towards me and jumping on my terrified "What??" I asked looking around.

"Izzy and Conrad are"- she shivered at the thought of it.