•Chapter 13•

•Alyssah•

Today I'm hanging out with Gia for Shawn's sake. Just a week ago I got her number at the bar. Me and her this time are meeting at a Chick-Fil-A.

Since it's getting pretty cold outside I decided to wear a sweatshirt with some leggings.

Izzy and Mira are hanging out with "the foursome" at their apartment today.

After I fell asleep at the bar, I woke up in my bedroom but something felt off.

I did fall asleep on Landon's shoulder...right? The aroma and scent just told me it was Landon who let me fall asleep on his shoulder.

I shake my head and get him out of my mind. I don't need to think about boys right now.

I made it to Chick-Fil-A and saw Gia sitting in a booth waiting for me.

"Hi," She said getting up to hug me.

"Hey" I greeted hugging her back.

I take a second to look at her outfit, she has on green cargo pants, paired with a tight black turtle neck.

"Have you ordered yet?" I asked looking behind me to see a line full of people.

"Nope. I was waiting for you." She answered.

"Oh well I can go order for you? What's your order" I asked grabbing my wallet.

"No thanks, I'll order for myself." She said getting up.

"Oh okay" I followed her to the short line. I guess she didn't want me to pay?

After we ordered and payed we got our food pretty fast and started eating.

"So," I start off. The faster I finish eating and getting this done for Shawn, I can leave.

Not that Gias bad or anything. I...just met her at a club a week ago. I know nothing about her.

Shawn really wants me to do this for him though...

_______
*+* flashback from yesterday*+*

I finnaly fished my class with Izzy. Right now, we're walking down to the cafe to get lunch.

On our way there we go to order and feel a presence behind us.

"Hi what can I get you all today?" The cashier asks with a huge smile.

"Hi, can I get a pumpkin spice latte for her and an iced coffee for me?" I ask, trying to match her energy as much as I can. Even though I'm thoroughly annoyed.

"Of course! And for you sir?" She asks looking up smiling.

I turn around to see Shawn behind us with a twenty dollar bill.

"A black coffee for me" He says handing her the money. I immediately take it, put it in my pocket, and grab my own twenty dollar bill.

"Here you go" I say handing her the money smiling.

She smiles and nods putting the money away.