•Chapter 2•

•Alyssah•

*BRRINGGG* The alarm clock went off.

It was currently five am and o have no energy for today.

I got up, stretched and turned off the clock on my phone.

I start getting ready for today, make the bed, change, go into my bathroom and get ready in there.

Today I decided to curl my hair on the ends and straighten it at the top. If that makes sense?

I also decided to wear some black cargo pants with a white tee and a gray zip up hoodie. I also added my air forces because that's what looked nice on me with this outfit.

I added some natural makeup, and by the time I was finished it was 5:35 am. I have a bit of time left before I head to school so I decided to see if Izzy and Mira woke up.

Mira was sitting on her bed looking at something on her phone. "Good morning" I said walking in on her. "Morning," she replied. "Are you ready?" I asked her. "Almost just need to find an outfit"she chuckled.

I nodded my head and left to see Izzy, her door was locked which I had a sense that ment she's changing so I decided to go and make all of us coffee.

Five minutes later Mira came down. "Hey I made us some coffee," I said passing her cup to her, "thanks," she said sitting on the island bar stool. "I'm so exhausted" she complained.

"I know, it'll get better soon Mira." I said patter her shoulders. Soon Izzy came out. "Morning!" Izzy said all cheery.

"Morning.." me and Mira said in unison. "Ooh! Coffee." Izzy said taking the free cup next to me.

That's when I finally noticed both girls outfits. Izzy was wearing a pink plaid skirt, which reminded me of mean girls for some reason. With a white tee like me and a pink cover up. She also had her hair up in a bun.

Then Mira was wearing a pear of blue skinny jeans, with a purple sweatshirt while she has her hair in curls.

"Nice outfits" I complimented taking a sip of my coffee. "Thank you." Izzy said, "thanks" Mira said, I just gave them the thumbs up.

"Hey what time is it?" Izzy said nodding towards me. "It's.." I said checking the time on my phone. "Almost 5:50" I said,

Then Izzy and Mira ran to their rooms. I quickly followed them and grabbed my stuff and ran back down. Its was now 5:52 am and then we headed downstairs to go to our car.

Me and the girls went outside with our coffee's but just to our luck around us are the four boys. I started dragging Izzy so she wouldn't do anything and Mira blocked our view.

"Why are we running from them?" Izzy complained to us. "Because the last thing we need is boy drama Iz, you know that." I said walking a tiny bit faster.

Just to my luck Conrad came up to me and put is arm around my neck. "Hey Alyssah," he said walking with me to my car. "Hi." I said and stopped walking.

"Who's she?" Conrad said motioning towards a drooling Izzy. "That's Izzy," I said elbowing her so she could snap out of whatever she's thinking.