18

Me, Derek and the sheriff creeped into the high school, Sheriff holding his gun at aim.

I looked out the window at the full moon. Indigo had been blowing up my phone on where I was but I wanna find this assassin and prove that I can control in.

"You know," Derek says, "just because this guy is connected to the schools wi-Fi, doesn't mean he's still here."

"True," Sherrif agrees, "but Iv seen enough of this school to keep a gun in my hand." He reaches into his pocket and hands me a knife "take this."

"Thanks sheriff, but I got two weapons already." I raise my fists and kiss them.

"She hangs out with stiles too much." Derek shakes his head.

I stop in my tracks "do you smell that?" I look to Derek.

"Blood." Sheriff points to one of the classrooms where blood is pouring out under the door.

"That doesn't make sense," Derek says as we all scan the room.

"Yeah no kidding." Sherrif says.

"That's not what I mean, I should have caught the scent the second we walked in here." He shakes his head.

"How did you spell it?" Sheriff questioned.

I look at Derek, who just has his blank stare, yeah not help from you then, "I meant burnt toast," I point to the staff room next to us. "That smell never goes away right?"

Derek walks up to the door about to open it when Sherrif stops him. "Woah! Woah! You nervous, makes me nervous."

Sherrif peaks in the window "clear"

"This feels like an episode of criminal minds." I whisper to Derek.

"Can you shut up!" He whisper yells.

Sherrif reaches for the door handle, slowly opening it. He stops, "what's wrong?" I ask

"There's an explosive attached to the door." Derek informs me, peaking threw the crack.

I hear a creek behind me. I glance around seeing the mute assassin standing at the end of the hall, raising his tomohoc, ready to throw it at us.

"Get down!" I grab Derek and the Sherrif, pulling them to the ground.

Derek is fighting the assassin while I run to help Sherrif to his feet after he threw him to the ground.

Derek manages to kick the tomohoc out of his hand and pin his arms behind his pack, sherrif point his gun at him.

"You have the right to remain silent."

I snap my fingers. "Yes you do!" I laugh in the mutes face. "Suck on that! Oh wait! You can't!"

"Anything you say, can and will be held against you in a court of law." Sherrif walks around him to cuff him.

I hear footsteps behind me, I turn around seeing Peter. He starts running towards us.

"Peter! No!" Derek yells.

I try block him but he throws me against the wall. I hit my head.

Derek.

Peter's slashing into the assassin. His face covered in blood, he rippes out chunks of his flesh. He stands to his feet, cleaning the blood off his hands with a tissue.

Sherrif raises his gun. Peter shakes his head, turning around and walking away.

"We've learned a better way!" I shout to him.

"I'm a creature of habit." He responds.

As Peter walks out of view Sherrif lowers his gun. "Derek," he says "where's Parker ?"

I look around seeing that she's gone.