ʀᴜʟᴇꜱ

IF YOU WERE IN "BLOOD&FIRE" YOU ARE EXEMPT FROM READING THE RULES AND POSTING THE PASSWORDS!! I would appreciate you to tag people still though!

☆I know most do not like rules, but they are here to protect me, you and everyone who decides to join. Please read them thoroughly, thank you. ☆

There are Three Passwords. Post them below.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Literacy & Detail ♡ This is a detailed, literate group roleplay. 6+ decently written sentences. This does NOT mean make a 'sentence' that is merely three words - that is not a sentence. If you do not believe you can handle the length of replies in this roleplay, it is okay to change your mind.

Genders ♡ Any gender is welcomed here!

Sexuality ♡ There will be no discrimination against the sexual preference your character desires. Your character can love whatever and whomever they so desire. If anyone is triggered by same sex relations, please do not join. I am fairly new to the whole same sex relations, and I believe it's adorable. Most of my characters will still be heterosexual seeing as it is what I'm comfortable with, but there will be the few that are not :)

Character Limit ♡ Everyone has a character limit of four- two male and two female. If you prefer roleplaying males, go ahead and make males. I DO NOT want the roleplay to be ran over by females. I also do not want it male dominated. It would be preferred to stay equal. You must make a male for every female you make unless we discuss otherwise. Password One is your favorite food.

Do Not ♡ No god modding, Mary sues, or anything of the sorts. Your character is not flawless - if you make a character who is over the top or flawless, I will tell you to change them. Do not make it a point to make your character the 'most beautiful in the land', because I'll surely shit on your parade. Your characters will have flaws just like we do.

Profanity ♡ Censor the curse words, I do not want this book flagged.

Mature Situations ♡ Gore and violence will be prominent in the roleplay. Sexual relations will also be introduced, but it will never be straight out bedroom fooling. That will be skipped or taken to pm. Again, I do not want this book flagged. Second Password is one place you wish to travel to.

Development ♡ Developmental factors is a huge thing! Relationship wise especially. Do not rush into a relationship in the first few days. Even friendships take time to develop. Your character also takes time to develop as they grow. They may start off as sweet and shy, but turn into the most arrogant character. DEVELOP, DO NOT STAND STAGNANT!

Roleplay Example ♡ Everyone will be required to type out a roleplay example if I do not know your roleplay style. You can send it in PM. This is only due to this being a literate roleplay.

Drama ♡ Drama is great, but do not go over the top. Don't make your character a whiny little bean, also do not bring outside drama into the roleplay.

In & Out of Roleplay ♡ KEEP OUT OF ROLEPLAY DRAMA OUT OF IT. I can not stress this enough. Take care of disagreements in PM. If you ruin the roleplay for others, I will have to kindly ask you to take a break and gather yourself. PLEASE be kind and peaceful.
Password Three is tag three or more individuals on the teaser to potentially join.

Content ♡ The content that is contained here could be trigger worthy. This is MEDIEVAL so there will be hangings, murders, poison, affairs, sexual tension, betrayal and all of that lovely stuff! No mention of rape is allowed, I'm sorry but it is what it is. It can be insinuated, but NEVER act it out or i WILL automatically block and remove you for the safety of others.

Reservation ♡ You hold reservations for five days, no longer after I post the form. Once the form is up, you have five days unless you give a valid reason why you can't fill it out right away. But for those who do not fill it out in the required amount of time will lose their holding spot. This might seem very strict but I promise you it is not! I just want you guys to communicate with me mainly about where you are at form wise and what not. I have made MULTIPLE roleplays in the past where major roles were taken but never created so the roleplay died rather quick.