ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇꜱ - 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐾𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑑𝑜𝑚𝑠

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑑𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑢𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑑. 𝑂𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑎𝑔𝑒, 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑝𝑠 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑏𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑. 𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠. 𝑈𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 [11|29|23]

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐃𝐎𝐌 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓
𝗢𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄
°Havenrest is considered the Capital of all neighboring countries/groups. They are completely in power and they have last say on what happens, and what rules to enforce.
𝗚𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁
°They are a Monarchy, ran by a King and a Queen.
𝗚𝗲𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗵𝘆
°The Kingdom of Havenrest is located nestled in between two large mountains. The actual castle itself is built into the side of the one mountain, with a vast stretch of land in front of it where the townsfolk live, then the other mountain sprouts up in the distance. To leave the valley where the town and castle reside, one must travel through a tunnel that had been carved underneath the second mountain. This tunnel is heavily guarded, and usually no outsiders are allowed inside unless on official business.
𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀
°Strongest ally at this point in time is North Exia and their homeland; Ambrosia.
°City of Bracceus - but not a close alliance.
𝗘𝗻𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗲𝘀
°The Erix Empire - currently it is desolate and holds no inhabitants besides "The Slumbering Beast", also known as "The Forgotten Prince".
𝗜𝗻𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀
°Since most species have decided to break off into their own homelands, Havenrest is primarily ancient blooded vampires and vampires. They are extremely prejudice against other species, very set in their ways. If individuals of other species live within the Kingdom of Havenrest, it is usually ordered by the King, or their family has lived their for thousands of years and do not wish to move.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐗 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄
𝗢𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄
°The Erix Empire was once a grand and powerful place full of glitter and gold. With the downfall of the Dragon race entirely, it has become rather bland, and destroyed over thousands of years of no upkeep. Still rather glorious to look at, and sometimes people dare to venture up a rickety long roap bridge that had been constructed to link the floating rock with the earth below.
𝗚𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁
°N/a, there is no form of government here any longer.
𝗚𝗲𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗵𝘆
°The Empire sits up in a floating mass of multiple rocks and mountains that is not connected to anything below. Suspended and usually intangible to most unless they dare climb the very unsafe bridge/rope ladder that leads up to Erix. The climb is a few miles long with no areas to rest.
𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀
°N/a
𝗘𝗻𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗲𝘀
°N/a
𝗜𝗻𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀
°The only known inbabitant is the last of the dragons.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐔𝐒
𝗢𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄
°The city is home to the werewolves. After the split when the vampires took over, they returned to their homeland and have made a wealthy living there. They are very independent and fight multitude of wars in their own. If one needs an upper hand on war, usually The City of Bracceus would be where they would go to get help. A strong ally to have. They are the center of all military type of equipment.
𝗚𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁
°Dictatorship, they are led by an Alpha. Usually it would be a combined couple, however, the current Alpha has yet to take on a proper mate.
𝗚𝗲𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗵𝘆
°Bracceus is not a beautiful old styled town like Havenrest is. They are very compacted, and large in size. Much of the plant life had been ripped out to create more space for the growing population. Resembles a busy city, a place for people to go for all types of things.
𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀
°They are loosely tied to The Kingdom of Havenrest and their allies. The City of Bracceus does not nessicarly swear their loyalty to anyone. They go where they are needed as long as they are paid enough.
𝗘𝗻𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗲𝘀
°Many, they are not to be messed with.
𝗜𝗻𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀
°Primarily werewolves, but other species tend to find a comfortable enough living situation in their ranks. The majority of their warriors, and higher ups are werewolves. They are very particular on who they allow to join their large army.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐀
𝗢𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄
°North Exia sits, well, North of Havenrest. They are the newest group to be welcomed into the land, but have made a wonderful name of themselves. Originally from Ambrosia. Female leaders are more common and the male counterparts are usually for appearance, or reproducing. It is not common for the Queen to have multiple partners to ensure a healthy heir.
𝗚𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁
°They are also a Monarch, ran by a King and Queen. However, in their case, the Queen is higher ranked than the King. A female elf is stronger and more valuable than a male leader.
𝗚𝗲𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗵𝘆
°North Exia is a sight to behold. Very beautiful,  luscious with greenery and water sources. They are deeply rooted in a humid rain forest,  most of the homes having been constructed to rest in the canopy of trees like they might back at home.
𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀
°Kingdom of Havenrest
°Ambrosia
𝗘𝗻𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗲𝘀
°Currently they have no enemies.
𝗜𝗻𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀
•Primarily elves, but fae/faeries have also traveled across the seas to live a wealthier life in the newfound North Exia.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐀
𝗢𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄
°Not really brought up much in the roleplay, but still important. The homeland of the Elves, faes and faeries. It is across the vast ocean and hidden by many thick clouds, resting on a glorious and large island full of life and beauty.
𝗚𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁
°Exactly like North Exia.
𝗚𝗲𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗵𝘆
°Muxh like North Exia, it is gleaming with endless beauty and life.
𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀
°North Exia
𝗘𝗻𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗲𝘀
°The Dark Lands (will be introduced later possibly. Home of the Goblins, Gremlins, and Dark Fae/faerie
𝗜𝗻𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀
°Elves
°Faes
°Faeries
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐆𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘
𝗢𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄
°A mixture of all species and individuals. They hold no loyalty for anyone in particular and live a separate life.
𝗚𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁
°No government, but they live peacefully enough that they do not need one. However, it can be said that they are still under the persuasion of Havenrest.
𝗚𝗲𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗵𝘆
°Multiple homes and little towns dotting the hills and valleys that are located to the East. Very rural and country like.
𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀
°N/a
𝗘𝗻𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗲𝘀
°N/a
𝗜𝗻𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀
°Humans
°Elves
°Faes/Faeries
°Vampires
°Werewolves