i. 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐄𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐢, ᴸᵃᵈʸ ᵒᶠ ᴸᵘˢᵗ & ᴸᵒᵛᵉ

(UPDATED FORM FROM "BLOOD & FIRE")

𝙰𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚜 | Originally "The Fledgling", but now "Lady of Lust & Love"

𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 | Yes & No -XLYØ

▂▂Gᕮᑎᕮᖇᗩᒪ IᑎᖴOᖇᗰᗩTIOᑎ▂▂

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎| Valerie Elaine Matei

𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎| Val, Ellie (an endearing nickname she misses, that her parents used to address her by) Lady Matei, Lady Lust, Mother of the King

𝙰𝚐𝚎| She is ageless, much like all of vampire kind; stopped aging at twenty-three, she is 5000

𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛| Female

𝚂𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝙾𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗| Omnisexual

𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚜|Full-Blooded Vampire

𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢/𝙰𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝|British

𝙾𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗|She is the original heir of the Landeval Bloodline, but took her husband's family name Matei. Currently a Lady in high regard, and owns her own plot of land and government with Lestat.

𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚢| The Matei Manor, which was formally known as "The Crimsonwood Summer Manor". They own land outside of Havenrest also.

▂▂▂▂▂ᗩᑭᑭᕮᗩᖇᗩᑎᑕᕮ▂▂▂▂

𝙼𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝙰𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 |Faceclaim; Mia Alves

𝙷𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝙲𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚛|Black

𝙴𝚢𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚛|They change from different hues of blue, sometimes green, gold, and even red, depending upon her moods.

𝙷𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝| Five foot even

𝙱𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚃𝚢𝚙𝚎|Valerie was gifted with a body that entraps the attention of most, though like all, she has her flaws. She is more lithe than the average "child bearing" woman, but not sickly thin.

𝚂𝚌𝚊𝚛(𝚜)/𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚔(𝚜) | N/a

𝙿𝚒𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐(𝚜)/𝚃𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚘(𝚜)| N/a

𝙰𝚙𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚕 | Valerie will wear whatever she wants, but does tend to dress more modest than she has in the past. Mainly due to having to keep up the appearance of the Mother of the King.

▂▂▂▂▂IᑎTIᗰᗩᑕY▂▂▂▂▂

𝚁𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜| Divorced from Cassian Ambrose after birthing him an heir, and gaining the blessing of Queen Merikh to marry her vampric Mate. Happily married and will murder any hussy who decides to jeopardize it.